Chapter 15 -his lips on mine, so soft. Feelings I don't know.

Começar do início

"Blue, do you want to change clothes before we leave or are you comfortable with what you're wearing right now?" Harry asked as he placed a hand on louis' delicate waist. Louis felt his cheeks heat up at the touch but if harry pointed it out he'll just use the sun as an excused. He loves the attention he was getting from them, love basking on it as he gazed up at them lovingly but was still cautious of his action.

"Hm... thinking about it, I think I'll change into something comfortable. 'arry can you please help me get down." Louis said grabbing the hand harry offered as he helped him down the boat to get change, he made his way back inside, hurrying as the sun was about to set and all of the boys are getting in the boat and are patiently waiting for him. He walked inside Edward's and his room to get to his suitcase, picking up the clothing he had in mind, it was a simple royal blue two piece. It was daring to wear these with the alphas around but he's feeling bold, he still felt a little shy so he had partnered it up with a see through white short and a white striped plaid shirt that was from harry.

Louis hurriedly change, going downstairs to get his phone and marcel's that was still left on the coffee table and down to the back of the cabin where the triplets were waiting for him, he blushed as they shifted their gaze on him. The back of his neck heating him when he heard someone let out a whistle, turning his head to see that it was the younegst sibling which was unusual from him. The other two only let out a chuckle, as harry moved to lean forward offering his arm to louis again who gladly took it.

As they all got settled down, the sky started to paint itself pink and purple as the sun slowly made its way to sleep, saying goodby but with a promise on going back again tomorrow to bring light into the day.

---

"Ah... I want to stay like this for forever." Louis let out a dreamy sigh as he leaned his head to Marcel's shoulders. He felt a movement and felt the alpha kissed his head, he was wrapped with harry's puffer jacket as he gets cold easily and the alpha's scent always calmed him down.

"Marcel! Could you come here for a minute?" Edward shouted from where he and harry was stationed at the front of the boat, Louis doesn't know what the two were up to but he couldn't care to get up and check it himself. To content on watching the sunset from where he sat at the back of the boat, Marcel let out a sigh of annoyance and stood up to inspect what Edward called him for. "Stay here, okay fleur."

Louis beamed at him and cocooned himself further into the jacket as he made himself small. They were in the middle of the lake where they had the perfect view of the sunset. A few minutes passed by Louis become bored, peeking to see the triplets all huddled up and it looks like they were fixing something, deciding not to bother them. Louis went to the edge of the boat to look at the fishes, he cooed adorably at them as they all swam together, he sat on his knees so he could move a little bit to touch the water. He felt the warmth of the water slowly inch its way to his arm, giggling as he touches the warm scales of the fishes.