The Final Debate (3) Part 1

En başından başla

"Wait..." RED Medic paused from healing RED Soldier to look at the BLU Medic and Heavy with shock."you guys are having political debates as vell?"

RED Soldier also sits up to look at them, equally shocked. The RED Medic's question hangs in the air as both teams pause for a moment, momentarily forgetting their animosity. The BLU Heavy and BLU Medic exchange surprised glances before the BLU Heavy speaks up.

"Ja!" The BLU Medic nods. "After our Spy stole some evidence from zat room back in Doublecross, ze argument started vith zat idiot NeoConservative over zere." He says, looking at BLU Scout with disdain.

"Dude, for the last fucking time; I am a paleoconservative!" BLU Scout shouts at him.

"Shut up!! Shut up!!" BLU Medic is already screaming at him. He holds a finger up at BLU Scout. "You are a Neoconservative, you literally supported everything a Paleoconservative vould absolutely despise!"

"Not about the Gay people one. I think Homosexuals are disgusting abominations!" BLU Scout tells him. The RED Scout comes out from the left, joining the group.

"DUDE! I'm homosexual!" He shouts, offended by what his BLU counterpart said.

"OH cut that crap. You keep talking about how you're going to make love to Miss Pauling!" Barked RED Soldier, knowing full well he was a lying. "Like, literally, it's in the comics that you are in a relationship with her! What the fuck is this random sudden change that you're coming out as a homosexual now?"

The BLU Heavy goes over, wrapping his enormous arms around the RED Soldier and Scout.

"You stupid Capitalist shit...did you not see the DISCLAIMER OF THIS VIDEO?! It's also mentioned in this fanfic!" BLU Heavy shouts at RED Soldier.

"Video? What video?? And a fanfic? We're in the middle of a warzone you dummkopf!" RED Medic shouts at him. Did the BLU Heavy suddenly become retarded, or did his brain refuse to function correctly. The BLU Medic's medical skills must be lacking in either case.

From out of nowhere, the BLU Demoman appears and gets between the RED Scout and BLU Heavy. He wasn't wearing his toboggan, instead wearing a head band that made his hair poof out into a short afro.

"Alright White people, why have we stopped fighting? I was enjoying killing your types!" BLU Demoman demands.

The RED Scout looks at the BLU Team's Scottish Cyclops, stupefied by what he said. "Yo! You did NOT just say what I think you said!"

"Of course you heard what he said." Everyone looked up, holding their hands to block the sunlight, to see the RED Engineer looking down at them. He was wearing a black and orange Mann Co. Cap and he was shouldering his wrench.

"The Black Cyclops is literally crying over the fact that White people are vastly superior to him." He says from above.

Both the RED and BLU Team members that were currently present erupt into hysterics from what the RED Engineer said. The BLU Demoman is livid, his only remaining eye twitching with fury.

"Oh you wanna go there cracker!? I'm gonna beat ya so hard you'll beg for me ta kill yoo!" He shouts, a vein bulging from his forehead.

"And I'm gonna tie up a noose around your dirty nigger neck-" RED Engineer threatened, pointing a finger at him. BLU Demoman's face twists with anger, while everyone else went absolutely ballistic

"HOLY SHIT!!"

"OH MIEN GOTT!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!"

"HOLY MARY MOTHER OF JOSEPH!!"