▌║▌║ Vengeance ║▌║▌║

Elemental sibling au .

An au where only Gempa survive the event in movie 2

___________________________________________

There no such thing as reviving the dead. Gempa know. He knew for a fact that reviving the dead is too good to be true. The dead people cannot be alive . They're dead. No heartbeat , no pulse no movement and buried six feet under. That fact remains unchangeble every single time.

So why ?So why did he hope that such thing exist ? Exist so that he that he can hope for his brother to breath , safe and sound again?

Heh, what is he ? Some kind of sorcerer? 

Hoping for such miracle to exist , he truly is arrogant person afterall.

Wishing for something impossible is truly ....

Pathetic.

That thought alone making him laugh. So ,he did.He laugh and laugh and laugh again, until the laugh turns hysterical. There are madness in that laugh. A madness that drive even someone like him turns , well, crazy.

Slowly , his eyes glint a bright red for a second 

There are a few people watching him from the sideline . Watching him with a wretching heart. They're truly sympathize for him. They're wants to do something for him. 

But , he doesn't need their sympathy.

Their sympathy will never brought his brothers back. 

A few hours has passed, the others had already left.

There, sitting alone , he finally come to the conclusion.

He needs to avenge his brothers.

The fact that the alien is still alive,

And no one do anything about it,

Is making him mad.

Not to mention,

That so called protacter, 

TAPOPS

they doesn't even give the shit

 about his brother

about that alien

And that.

Is.

Unacceptable.

If no one wants to end that alien then, he's going to drag that alien to hell all by himself. Yes , even if it's mean that he also going to hell. He will gladly do it.

All for the sake of his brothers.

"Laugh all you want  bastard . In the end , you will be the one who's crying"