Those Who Lurk Underground

Start from the beginning

"Think you could take him, Chief?" Brody asked.

Ed frowned, examining Sloth. "Who knows? I don't know his special ability and with muscles like that, if he's anything like Major Armstrong, it wouldn't be a walk in the park."

Major Armstrong grinned.

Greed appeared on the screen once more. "Sorry to say it, but it's kind of depressing that none of you have changed in the past one hundred years." He looked down at Bradley. "So, who's the new addition?"

"I am Wrath the Furious." Bradley said without turning around.

"Yes! I was right!" Ally said.

"How did you know?" Havoc asked.

Ally stared at him like he was an idiot. "Do you not see the trend here?"

Havoc shrugged. "Hey, I'm just saying. He could have thrown us all for aloop and not have a deadly sin name."

"That would just ruin the whole thing!" Ally retorted.

"He just doesn't seem all that wrathful at times." Brody argued.

Ed paused for a moment with a thoughtful look. "He does seem to have more emotions then the other Homunculi. That, or he is just a really good actor. Seeing as how no one knew he was a Homunculus in all this time, I say it's the latter."

"Fuhrer King Bradley and Wrath, one in the same." Greed said.

"Indeed." Lust said. "The humans know him as the leader of Amestris, but the truth is that he was created by Father for the final stage of the plan."

"A Homunculus that can grow older?" Greed asked.

"How do you do something like that?" Fuery asked confused. "I thought they didn't age."

When no one replied, everyone looked at the alchemists in the room.

"I didn't study Homunculi or the stone." Izumi said with a shrug.

"Nor did I." Mustang said.

"Same." Armstrong said.

Ed, Ally, and Al both shrugged. "There was nothing in Hohenheim's notes about this." The former said.

"Even I do not completely understand. I knew about them, but not much more. I specialized in the stone." Dr. Marcoh explained.

"So we are being forced to wait for the answer once more." Havoc sighed.

Ed shot him a glare. "You can't always expect alchemists to be able to give you the answer."

"No, but it would be nice if they could." Havoc replied.

Scoffing, Ed rolled his eyes and turned back to the screen.

"That's impossible." Greed said.

Envy laughed. "Oh, really? I thought nothing was impossible. You used to toss that one around like it was your catch phrase. You change your mind or something?"

Greed looked away from Envy. "Shut your worthless trap, ugly."

Envy glared at Greed.

"Oh, that's a scary face." Greed said as Envy stood up. "Go on and let it out. Show us what you really look like."

"That's not Envy's real appearance?" Breda asked, frowning.

"Well, if he can shape shift, I guess he would choose a look he likes more than his regular appearance." Scar said, frowning at the group on the screen.