Chapter-9

Hello my lovely lovely people!!!! Here is the next update!!! Do enjoy it and love it!!!

Let's start:

Rishi: Kartik when will you confess to her??? Look if you delay it more you might lose her... See i confessed to Shreya the day I realised even she also gave in... And our relationship is going well...

Bro you need to think of it... So that you won't regret later!!! Anyways let's have food i am hungry!!!

Author: bhukhad kahike!! 😜

Oye chup reh!!! I am hungry so I wanna eat...

Au: Ha eat who said not to eat!! Anyways I am busy right now!!! Byee

Ha ha byee byee... No one is eager to talk to you...

Kartik: Tum dono kahi bhi shuru ho jate hai.... Paagalon ki tarah...

Daanto mat mujhe warna.... dekhlena 😜😜

Rishi: Bro uski chodo chalo na kuch kathe hai.... (With puppy eyes rubbing his tummy)

They were going to cafeteria... When Kartik dashed with Naira who is busy in searching something 🧐

 When Kartik dashed with Naira who is busy in searching something 🧐

Kartik pov:

Haayee.... Nairu...😍 Kitni beautiful ho tum....
Wish to be like this forever drowning in your eyes....
Her eyes are in almond shape...
Her nose is so cute.... Want to kiss that nose... Hehehe
Her beautiful lips...

His mind and heart: Chup Kartik kuch bhi sochte ho!!! Yaha pe sab hai aur kuch mat socho....

Naira pov:

Woah!! Oh god.... Kartik is so close to me!!! He is always so captivating.... want to be in his arms!! His cologne... (Inhaling it) it's it's so niceeee 😌

Kya Naira tum bhi kuch bhi sochti ho... We are just friends nothing more than that....

Rishi: KARTIKKKKK
Tina: NAIRAAAA

Both came out of their lala land.... And stood straight while one is adjusting her dress and other is slightly smiling...
Naira nervously tucked her hair strand at back of her ear... While Kartik nervously rubbed back of his neck...

Shreya, Tina, Rishi: (teasing tone) Ohooooo....

Shreya: Kya baat hai Rishi.... Hamein pata bhi nahi iss "just friends" ke beech kuch aur hi hai.... (Winking at them)

Kartik (clearing his throat to make her feel comfortable and to save her from these teasing looks): Naira... Are you searching for something.... ??