Chapter 3

Hiii my lovely people!!! How are you all??
Thank you so much for your votes and comments!!!

Let's start the chappy!!!

Girl: Excuse me!!! Is this Kartik Goenka???

Rishi: Kyu?? Ab tumhe kya chahiye?? (Not interested tone) Tumhe nahi pata hai kya??
(Why? Now what you want?? Don't you know or what??)

Kartik: (shaking his head sideways that nothing could change him) Yes it's me!! Do you need anything??

Girl: Someone there is searching for you!! They asked me about you so I came here to tell you!! (Behaving like a good girl)  By the way I am Naina (forwarding her hand for a shakehand)

Kartik: (like a good and decent boy didn't shake-hand) Ohh okay thank you for informing!! Naina...

Rishi in his mind.. Iski tho beizzati hogayi (laughing like a maniac) chipkali kahike!! 😂😂😂

Kya hua Mr. Rishi Khanna don't you wanna try her!!??? You said you want a girlfriend 🤨 Now go and try her na!! (Laughing inside) She is perfect for you (unable to control the laugh) Go goooo
Oohhh do you want to write about your relationship 🤣🤣

Rishi: Yaar author please na don't do that!! I don't like!! She is a shop of makeup (making faces at her)
Please na stop teasing me like that!!(with puppy eyes)

Ok fine fine i will set another girl for you!! It's our secret okay (sshhh🤫🤫)

Okay fine byeee!!! Meet you soon!!!

Kartik left to that person who is searching for him!!

Kartik: Excuse me miss!! Are you.....

Girl: Hello!!! Yes it's me who is searching for you (feeling happy like she achieved something)

Kartik: Mhmm y....o....u... (Fumbling with words) why are you searching for me???

Girl: Come on Mr. Goenka!!! Professor announced about cultural events and you being one of the best flute player why won't I lay my hands on you (winking)

Kartik: (with shocking eyes) What do you mean by laying hands.... Shreya!!???

How many of you'll thought it might be Naira??? Just comment down!!!

Shreya: Just chill I am just kidding (laughed out seeing his expressions) Actually you know about Naira right!!! She loves to dance!!! Soo if you add your music to her dance moves... You guys will definitely win the competition!!!

Kartik: (in his deep thoughts) Mhmmm

Shreya: Wow!!! You said okay!!! Then the deal is done Mr. Goenka!!! Okay byee!!!

Kartik: Arey when did I say Okay!!! This girl naa... (Slightly banging his head)

The bell rang and everyone went to attend their last class for the day!!!

The day ended on a good note but two people are having strange feelings what they have to do the next!!!

Like how they have to interact with eachother???

One has a secret crush and other just felt in deep love with the music played by the person...

Both left to eachother's house in deep thoughts and enjoyed their family time!!!

___________________________________________

End of the chapter!!!

It's a small update!!!

May be you all like it!!!

Do give your valuable suggestions my lovely people!!!

If there are any grammatical mistakes kindly ignore it🙂

Love you all!! Let's meet in the next update!!!

Till then keep spreading the love!!!

Byeeee

Thank you!!!