Chapter-1

It's a peaceful and a bright morning!!! The weather is like encouraging the people to achieve new things in their life!!!

Other side in a house

We can see a lady in her late forties working in the kitchen busy preparing the breakfast for her family....

In hall we can see a man in his late fifties sitting in a sofa and busy reading the newspaper!!!

Man: Swarna jaldi karo office keliye late horaha hai!! ( Swarna make it fast i am getting late for the office)

Ooh then the lady name is Swarna!!!

Swarna: Arey Manishji  almost breakfast banana hogaya hai.... Vaise Kartik beta kaha hai??

Ok the man name is Manish!!!

On the other side we can see a boy in his late twenties entering the door... Whose door it might be🤔🤔 May be his house!!
Anyways let's comeback to the story

Someone: Good morning dad!!! Good morning mom!!

You all might have guessed it anyways his dad will only reveal his name!!

Manish: Good morning Kartik beta!!! (Said by  folding the newspaper and keeping it aside) Come lets have breakfast!!! Today your mom prepared Aaloo parata.... 😋😋
(How many of you'll like it?? Do comment)

Kartik: Mom where is bandariya!!! (Monkey)

Bandariya: I am here Mr. Kartik Goenka😑(while gritting her teeth and annoyance)

Kartik: Oops 😬 sorry Keerti di... 😜😜
(And started laughing)

Finally she is Keerti Goenka!!!!
This is the Goenka Family
They have their own house which is their only asset.... Due to downfall or we can say loss in their business they came back to the square one... But Manish Goenka is determined to bring back their business by his son!!!

Swarna is a supportive wife!!!
She didn't leave Manish in those hard times
She encouraged him by giving him new ideas in business from day one!!!
She can complain about everything but she knew there was a reason which still needs to get unfolded

Coming to Kartik he is doing his master's in business!! He is intelligent and dedicated person!! Never been into any relationships!!  He doesn't like rich girls due to his past experiences in school!!
He was into trauma due to that bullying!! But now everything was alright as in his university no one bothers anyone!!!

About our Keerti.... She is a wonderful daughter!!! She wanted to have her own boutique!! She dreamt of designing clothes on her own but due to their financial issues she can't but she did course with scholarship and now working in a boutique for a good experience!!! Because she knew her brother one day will restart their family business....

Hope it is clear about our Goenka's

Otherside we can see a man in his late twenties going upstairs in a hurry to a room....
Let's see what will happen...
He opened the door of the room with a loud thud...
Yaa boy please show mercy on that...
Man: Author it's you who said to do that...
Anyways byee gooo.

Man: Yaar meri maa uthja jaldi (Hey girl wake up)

Girl: Bhai let me sleep for some more time... (Pulling up her duvet)

Man: Fine I will not save you from mom!! Get ready for her morning lecture my dear Sissy😂😂

Girl: What!!! (Woke up with jerk) no no no!!!

We can see a lady in her late forties entering the room at the same time calling Naira naira did you woke up!!!

In the background from the hall
A man in his fifties

Man: Akshara jiii let my princess sleep... It's not any big issue if she gets late to her college!!! We own the college right!!??

Akshara: You don't say anything today Naitik jiii. Because of you she is like this!! Naira Naira did you wake up!!

Ohhh the man name is Naitik Mr. Naitik Singhaniya and the lady is his wife Mrs. Akshara Naitik Singhaniya!!!

Naira: Bhai help me!! Today she will kill me!!!

She is our heroine our sherni and our one and only Miss. Naira Singhaniya!!!

Man: (controlling his laughter) First you go inside of that washroom later i will manage!! 😂😂

Akshara: Naksh where is Naira??

Naksh: She is there mom (pointing towards the washroom door)

He is Mr. Naksh Singhaniya!!! The only son of Mr. And Mrs. Naitik Singhaniya....

Akshara: Fine come down and have breakfast... You need to leave for Krishna right!!??

Naksh: Yes mom!! Coming!! You go first i will come...

Naira quickly get ready orelese no one will be to drop you!! So make it quick!!

The day passed by them going to their respective works and colleges!!!

Here is the intro of Our great Singhaniya's...
Naitik and Akshara both are good at business and they have many branches of their company's in other countries as well...

They worked hard to be successful in this business world!!!
Their children are intelligent and so passionate about their works!!
Well about Naksh he loves cooking so he owns many five star restaurants and aswell hotels in different cities and countries!!!
He is good at heart... He loves to irritate his one and only sister... Naira

Naira, she is a girl who holds swag and attitude and also she is so kind when needed!!! Being born in  rich family is not in her hands... But she doesn't love it because loves to live a normal life like her friends!!!

Living in hostel away from family and enjoying with friends!!! Well well there will be restrictions for this too but only in those college days any person can enjoy to fullest..
She is a hardworking student always tops in the class!! Studying business management in one of the top University's...
She is good at heart but sometimes she becomes our Sherni (lioness) and later you all know what she will do!!

End of the chappy

Here is the first chapter do read it and enjoy it !!

Do give inline comments

Do give your valuable suggestions!!!

Don't forget to vote!!

Love you all!!!

Byee!!!

See you all with next chapter....

One request guys!!! Do support my other books too!!!