preface.

In the deep south of Texas just west of Houston, the city owned by billionaire Hadez Fine—Aurico, Texas stood in its rich glory. Two hundred and thirty-five acres where his estate relied on green land filled with all of sorts of buildings, greenery, courts, etc. but the main attraction wasn't just the mansion, but who was in it.

It was split into many tiers that resembled a luxury condo complex with a main building relying in the middle. Always catching to the eye especially with every trip an outsider made because the man himself couldn't stop painting over his home with his endless artwork.

Hadez Kaneki Silas Laurent Kartier-Fine born in Louiza, Puerto Rico was born to Ongel Fine & Yaseli Laurent Kartier. He grew up average and soon left his country for college with his cousins. His looks is what got him into the bachelor life through school and over time, he grew popular, very. Women had never seen such a perfectly created man in their life, it's like he'd been a automatic sex magnet.

All while exploring dating that never worked out for him, Hadez wasn't a cheater but he didn't partake in relationships for long either. Something just wasn't enough for him and he hated it. Polyamorous is what they called it, just at 20, he took on the opportunity to be a bachelor and persue polygamy for the rest of his life. It wasn't a "sport" many were successful in but Hadez seemed to master it overnight.

Though it was difficult for him in the beginning because many women weren't down for sharing such a man until they realized he was never going to favor or settle for just one of them. Which lead to now, twenty plus women staying in their own personalized condos to their liking and living their dream lives all while being his woman.

In the Fine house, it was hard to get into. If Hadez would've allowed any woman, he'd have over 10,000 women within his city. Health checks were consistently every two weeks, it was very important to him knowing how irresponsible so many men & women are when it comes to stepping out on others and contracting something from it.

You were obligated to have something going for yourself, he wasn't going to pour into a empty cup that isn't filling itself. That was off the foundation he was raised on and how he got where he was outside of just indulging in women, being a billionaire didn't come by off his face. Most of the girls went to school, already graduated, and operated their own businesses or worked under one.

Any form of violation always lead to suspension or termination. He hated taking measures as much which was rare when it came to termination over suspension. The cons of having so many women was that not everyone was going to get along all the time. That lead to fights and petty actions that always got back to him. No tolerance.

Those weren't the only three rules but they were his biggest three.

His rivals such as Combs, OVO, Huncho, and the other estates pretty much hated him. Their organizations usually were Hadez's throwaways or women he wouldn't let in most of the time. They would get all in their head about having so many women fall within their doors only to be informed that they were second option. This only allowed hate & jealously to build towards their peer.

Unlike them, he loved every woman within his circle. It wasn't something ideal nor normal but who wanted to be normal? He practiced safe sex and health, he knew better. That's what the rivals envied, his women never even strayed away nor wanted more because they had what they wanted times that. He understood them, cared, and held the most upmost respect for them before anything.

They didn't love their girls, it was to show off and gloat that they had pretty women on their arms to use sexually. Which is why the reputation they built also faltered because nobody was the Mr. Fine. You had to put out what you want put in, and they didn't. Tabloids loved the drama from the men, such as Head Huncho known as Quavo had a herpes breakout case pending between a handful of his women while OVO head, Drake, had terminated two of his women for being impregnated by Comba family sons. Meanwhile the Fine estate only stayed in tabloids when it came to Hadez coming out on top or expecting a new baby as such.

The people loved Mr. Fine & his women.