"𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙣...𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠"

Start from the beginning

(Ik its the same as the "honey golden" book but I couldn't find any others ones that I really liked)

(This is your lip combo)

It was now 6:45 and katsuki showed up early for whatever reason. "Hurry up, you're always so slow dumbass" he glared at you "kat its 6:45" you say as you scrunch your nose

"How would we possibly be late and plus I just need to grab my book bag" you walked upstairs to grab your book bag. Katsuki's eyes followed your figure as you walked upstairs.

Katsuki's POV:

'I know she's been working out and such all summer but damn' He hadn't really noticed how your body changed until you were on face time last night.

Last night:

"What the hell are you doing bun bun?" Katsuki asked with a scowl "I'm looking for my onesie" you had on a sport bra and some tight black shorts. Once you had finally stood up straight, he noticed how your body changed.

He blushed a little and changed the camera angle to his forehead. "Put some damn clothes on bun bun" "why? This isn't the first time you saw me like this" you weren't wrong, and evrytime he saw you like that he would start blushing but you never noticed.

Back to this morning:

You got your book bag and you were ready to head out the door, but it was only 6:47 so why not wait a bit. "Kat, can't we just wait until 7:10 or something?" You pleaded "no" he plainly said "PLEASE" "FINE"

"Thanks kat and have you eaten anything yet?" You turned to him "no, why?" "GREAT" you cooked kat some breakfast, you know the usual grits, eggs, sausage and allat. You also made sure yall had some fruit.

While you guys were eating katskui took some whipped cream on to his finger and put it on your nose. "Now I know" you immediately took your whipped cream and attempted to put some on his nose to but you ended up putting it on is lips.

"Why'd you have to put it on my nose" you groaned and looked over at him. Kat looked you dead in the eyes and licked the whipped cream off of his lips and smirked. You tried to look anywhere but his eyes but he grabbed your jaw and turned your head towards him.

"What? You scared or somethin?" It sounded like his voice dropped a little. You couldn't respond, it was like your voice got caught in your throat. He continued to lean in just as your lips were about to touch his alarm went off. Katsuki looked you in your eyes and backed away.

"Lets go bun bun, it's 7:10" he looked down at you smugly "y-yea... let's go" you were a little flustered and your panties were kinda wet but thats besides the point.

Over the years you developed this habit of kissing katsuki on the cheek and he would pretend that he hated it but it was really the best part of his day but of course he wouldn't tell you that.

7 years ago

"Bye bye kat" you gave him a kiss on the cheek "OI! DON'T KISS ME" "WHATEVER KAT"

Present Time

Ever since then you've been giving him kisses on the cheek. Yall start walking and talking about random things until yall get to the school "Damn...this school big as fuck" you were amazed at how the school was bigger than expected.

"You know your class right?" "Yea I know my class, I have Mr. Aizawa" you told him "we have the same class" "Thats good I was worried we wouldn't be in the same class" you kiss his cheek and walk ahead. Kat rolled his eyes and just walked behind you.

While he walked behind you he couldn't help but look down and he was not disappointed in what he saw. "Kat" he looked up quickly so you didn't catch him looking at your ass "hm?" "Which way do we go?" "Left" you turned "the other left" "oh" you quickly turned and went left.

 "Kat" he looked up quickly so you didn't catch him looking at your ass "hm?" "Which way do we go?" "Left" you turned "the other left" "oh" you quickly turned and went left

Yall I'm sorry this chapter not as long, I just have a lot on my plate because I have things to do this weekend.

I'll make it up to yall next chapter though, trust and believe.

YALL WOULD NEVER BELIEVE THIS THOUGH. I GOT A BUNNY

How ironic💀 but I'll make it up to yall next chapter idk when I'll put it out

How ironic💀 but I'll make it up to yall next chapter idk when I'll put it out. Probably later this week though

Words: 1158

Start time: 4:29am
End time: 11:58pm