8

❝ 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 ❞

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

"oh my fucking god-" you let out as daichi immediately covered your mouth. "language..!"

"HAJI-KUN?????" iwaizumi's teammates yelled out as 'haji-kun' was blushing in embarrassment, also ignoring his teammates' teasing and questioning. "shut it or i'll make you run 50 laps--" he threatened one of his laughing teammates and glanced at you.

meanwhile, your team was flabbergasted. all except kageyama. they surely had a lot of questions regarding your sudden outburst.. like, what the hell was that nickname? and how?

"L/N! YOu know him?!" tanaka asked you, still in shock. you just turned away from the burning stares you felt at the opposite side. kiyoko noticed this and placed her arm around your shoulder as if she was protecting you. "we-" "tanaka! it's not our business to know that-!" daichi said, cutting you off and slapped tanaka's back.

"..we're friends!" you spoke in a relaxed tone. you tried to keep calm despite you wanting to scream and cry right there. you weren't even certain if you and iwaizumi were still friends. "i'm not even sure if we are.." you frowned and daichi spoke, "cheer up, l/n! we can't have an upset cheerleader now, do we?" he said, emphasizing 'cheer' and pat your head while yamaguchi gave you a sincere smile. "he's an idiot." tsukishima mumbled as he walked past you, making you smile a little. kiyoko led you to the benches where the team went to. you glanced at kageyama, who probably has a hint of what happened. he blinked at you, then turned to iwaizumi.