Jungkook is two years younger than Kai, but he is the only person Kai doesn't cross his path with.

Kai is the son of the principal and Jeon is the son of the trustee. The university basically runs on his money.

E: He probably must've had a field day yesterday with new students.

JK: I am sure we didn't miss anything important. Atleast we had a good time.

Jungkook winked cheekily at their friends and put their books in the lockers, setting everything for their first class. He winked at the girl who was basically undressing him from the time he walked in.

Her cheeks immediately flushed pink, already on cloud 9 for being noticed by Jeon Jungkook.

Yugyeom rolled his eyes at his actions.

Y: Keep it in your pants Jungkook. It's not like you are going to release so early in the morning. The first class is going to start anyway.

Jungkook smirked as he follwed his friends to their class.

JK: I mean, it's not a bad thought.

.

Kai was hitting the boy mercilessly, who dared to park in his spot. He was making sure, people like him know their place.

He didn't care about the crowd that gathered around to watch the show. He feels like this is a way of conveying to the other kids not to mess with him.

He suddenly stopped hitting when he spotted a familiar black fluffy haired man walking towards the crowd with a frown on his face.

He widened his eyes and immediately pulled the guy up from his collar and pushed him towards his friends. He quickly wiped the blood off his knuckles and blended in the crowd.

He casually walked out of the crowd and stood right in front of Taehyung who was about to reach them.

K: Hey.

TH: Hi Smoking Sunbae.

Kai smiled as he looked at Taehyung, scanning his figure. His eyes stopping at his slightly visible cleavage and collarbones for few moments before they returned to his face.

Taehyung was busy looking behind him, standing on his tippy toes, trying to peep through crowd to look at what was happening.

TH: Why is everyone gathered? Is there something going on?

Suddenly, he widened his comically and continued.

TH: Is it a celebrity? An idol? Oh my god!! I've never seen a celebrity before. I heard few of them attend Seoul university. I--

K: Taehyung. Breathe. No. It's not a celebrity. Just some stupid fight people like us doesn't want to get involved in.

Taehyung made an 'o' with his lips and nodded understandingly, feeling a little disappointed that it's not an idol.

K: How was your first day yesterday?

Kai already caught up on the fact that Taehyung is an extrovert and like to make friends. Now he is using it to his advantage.

TH: It was good. I loved it. I made many friends in my class. I am very excited for today.

He looked at his watch and widened his eyes.

TH: Oh my god. I don't want to be late for my first.

K: But there's still some time.

TH: I have to greet many from my class. See you around Smoking Sunbae.