22. New CEO of Roy Industries

Start from the beginning

Which Means It's only me & Mr. Shekhawat at Home, and Yeah, I started going back to Office A Week back, Continued as MD for a Week and This Morning the News of Me being the New CEO came out. I thought no one will like it, But the way all of my Employees Reacted was a Little Unexpected cause my Phone is Filled with Congratulations Texts.

My eyes again went to My husband, who from the day we got married, Is trying to make me Comfortable, Happy, and Feel Protected. I don't know about anyone else, But I could have never got a Better person than him as my life partner. Since the day I shared my past with him, He have built a Habit of never leaving me alone. I never saw pity, or anything of that Sort in his eyes instead He started Being Protective. He have Stopped me from Entering the kitchen, He have removed all the Blades or Any kind of Sharp thing that I saw Earlier around me.

He never said anything to me, He still is the Same, Sometime Flirting, all Time Protective, Calm yet Charming, But He have Adapted a few habits from A few weeks.

"Take a Picture Biwi." I came out of my Thoughts when I heard him saying something. I looked at him Who had his Chin on my Shoulder.

"Hm?"
"I said, Take a Picture Biwi." I grin spreading across his Face.
"I don't have to click picture, Since I have the Whole Person, All for me." And I swear I saw his Cheeks Turn a Little Pink.

"Am I Dreaming? You blushed!?"
"You are Actually Dreaming Biwi, Get ready fast it's for First Day as The CEO." He said, and Walked away.

God! He was actually blushing!!
...............

I walked inside Roy Industries Making my way to the Conference room, along with Mr. Shekhawat, Who apparently is a Share Holder of Our Company, Since He is my Husband. I have Attended & Presented Many Meetings, Presentations and All, But Today. Today I will Have all the Attention, from today I will have the Whole Company looking up at me, All the Rivals trying to Find One mistake to Ruin me.

I felt his Hand Squeezing mine, making me look up at him, Trust. That's all I saw in his Eyes, He trusts me, Something Mr. Roy or Anyone Never Did, And I will make Sure I never Break This Trust, I will work Hard, Just Like I did Back then.

"Let's Go, Baby." He said, To which I smiled and nodded. We both walked inside the Conference Room, Where all the Board Members, COO of the Company Everyone was present. Taking a Deep Breath I entered the Room and Walked to the Head Seat.

"Welcome Mrs. Shekhawat."

Ye lo, Ab Ye sab Meri Biwi ko Mrs

Ye lo, Ab Ye sab Meri Biwi ko Mrs. Shekhawat Bulayenge, will you call me mad, If i say I am Jealous of Them Calling my Biwi Mrs. Shekhawat, But I can't do anything, This is how they will Address her. It's Okay I will find a New Pretty Nickname for my Biwi.

The Meeting Continued Further as Mrs... My Amisha Baby Explained To all the Board Members about the Plan to recover the Shares They have Lost because of that Shit of a Man and His Daughter.