Chapter 26

2 weeks later

(Eddie's POV)

So, our world tour is done, and what a success it was! Every show, at every stadium, in every single country was a sellout. I think it's safe to say that every single one of our fans loved the 'Back With A Bang' Tour, with the likes of Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Cat, Andre, Bruno Mars and all our other special guests making the tour one of the most talked about and most popular music related events in the last year. Mine and Tori's joint net worth after the tour increased dramatically, and of course, we donated a majority of the money to our two charities, as well as some other charity organisations. That meant much more comfortable living conditions for the children and teens living without families and for the stray animals without homes. It also provided better and more resources for the children's education and people's therapy sessions if they're struggling from any sort of depression, and it also provided more food and toys for the dogs and cats.

Once our tour was over, Tori and our friends were already in the holiday mood for our trip to Dubai. Of course, Tori didn't find out that they were coming along until we actually arrived in the country, and more about that later. Before our much deserved vacation, I kept having to remind my girlfriend that we still had to get through this year's Grammy Awards. We both had songs nominated for various categories, as well as Andre having a song nominated too. The whole award ceremony was a hit, and quite familiar to both Tori and I, considering we've attended four in the last six years. What made the night even better, was the after-party, held at the Chateau Marmont Hotel in West Hollywood and hosted by Taylor Swift. That was interesting...

Flashback

"Eddie come on, the others will be here soon!" I hear Tori whine from downstairs.
For a final time, I check my suit in the mirror for any scuffs or creases, and admire the design once again. For tonight's Grammys ceremony, I'm wearing a silver and black, paisley floral design, silk three piece suit, a suit design that I've never before thought of myself to wear before, but now that I see myself in it, I've come to realise how much I like the floral design.