Rimuru X veldora

Rimuru Tempest, the slime with a human form, enters the bedroom where Veldora Tempest, the Storm Dragon, is waiting.

Rimuru: smiling Good evening, Veldora! It's nice to see you in this form again. What brings you here to the bedroom?

Veldora: laughs heartily Ah, Rimuru, my old friend! I just wanted to hang out and catch up with you. It's been a while since we had a chance to relax and have a chat. Plus, your bedroom is quite cozy.

Rimuru walks over to the bed and sits down, patting the empty space next to him.

Rimuru: Please, have a seat. So, how have you been, Veldora? Any new adventures or interesting experiences?

Veldora takes a seat next to Rimuru, causing a small gust of wind to blow through the room.

Veldora: grinning Oh, you know me, always finding myself in the middle of exciting situations. Recently, I traveled to a distant land and encountered a fearsome dragon. We had an epic battle, but eventually, we became friends and shared stories about our respective worlds. It was quite fascinating!

Rimuru: amused It seems like you're always making new friends, Veldora. I'm glad to hear that you found someone to connect with. It reminds me of the time we first met.

Both Rimuru and Veldora reminisce about the past, their shared memories, and the bond they formed.

Veldora: Ah, those were good times, Rimuru. I'm grateful to have you as a friend. You've brought so much excitement and purpose into my life.

Rimuru: The feeling is mutual, Veldora. You've been a true friend and a source of strength for me. I wouldn't be where I am today without your support. By the way, have you heard any interesting news or rumors lately?

Veldora: Well, there's been talk about a mysterious artifact hidden deep within the Forest of Desires. They say it grants unimaginable powers to anyone who finds it. I thought it might be an exciting quest for us to embark on together.

Rimuru: That sounds intriguing! I'm always up for an adventure. Let's gather our allies and make preparations. Tomorrow, we shall begin our journey into the Forest of Desires!

Veldora: Excellent! I can't wait to see what awaits us. This is going to be legendary!

As Rimuru and Veldora continue their conversation, planning their next adventure, the bedroom becomes filled with an air of excitement and anticipation.