Killing 14

"What's your problem " y/n turned to sangwoo shoving him a bit while whispering under her breath.. almost like a hiss , similar to the snake sangwoo was.
" what's my problem? I thought you would be interested to have her over .. you know since you guys seemed to be catching up so well the last time" sangwoo smirked

Yoonbum had already walked over to the dinning room to great the guest, yun Jin ( I forgot the friends name so I'm going with that ) smiled at y/n and waved her over to a seat beside her.

" Y/N !!!! How comes you've never invited me over!!! She exclaimed."

Y/n gave a slight but nervous smile to yun Jin's way then turned back and looked at sangwoo.. of course it was hard to read his emotions anyways. He smiled but not with his eyes.

..............

As all four of them sat around the dinning table diving into the amazing food you and yoonbum were forced to make, (litterally with sweat and blood) 

so y/n , you just left as all just like that, no trace no nothing. " yun jin said".  

Yoonbum ended up choking on some of the wine he was sipping, while sangwoo just smiled.

"Well yeah, ive been caught up in some traumatic family events recently.. so i uh .. just moved in with these two. 

you can not lie.. clearly.

" And she has been loving it " sangwoo chimed in smiling peer usual.

"i can see why you would have..." yun jin looks over at sangwoo slightly bighting her lips and bringing her hands up to her chin resting it on them."

I- Is she flirting with him..

I watched sangwoo and yun jin speak to each other clearly flirting around with each other like we were not sitting beside them... it looked like sangwoo was enjoying it, great... i don't really think there is space here for a next hostage.

Maybe if sangwoo actually does like yun jin he can replace her with me , then i can finally escape. this time yoonbum can stay... but what if i cant escape.. and he just discards me his way.

I sat there and thought to myself. as i looked up i see sangwoos eyes on me smirking...

if he has something planned it wont be good for me.. and im pretty sure yun jin isnt leaving here alive. I chimed in on the conversation taking some suspecion off me .. as we driffted into " cheerful conversation" i slid the knife down from the table quitly and into my pocket in the side.. i have to prepared for anyone sangwoo, yoonbum and even yun jin.. i dont care how but i am leaving here tonight.

Ps i know yall hate me this chapter was so rushed but uhhh.. i got you guys a new page cover so.. yeah.. bye.. imma do better i guess