KILLING. 8

No ones p.o.v

Her heart raced as she held the pillow. she squeezed it harder and harder trying to make her mind.. he is weak right now he can't do anything about It she raised her arms a bit. Just do it , she thought.. suffocate the little bitch. Sangwoo turned around facing her observing her with that unreadable face. Before thinking she quickly slammed the pillow down on his face trying to suffocate him, within seconds sangwoo flipped her over straddling her arms above her head.

" Get off meee you sociopath" y/n yelped

"sociopath??? didn't you just try to kill me," he said stroking her cheeks.

She tries struggling and pushing him off her while he smiles watching her

" you struggling just makes it more fun for me.. but I don't even think of you as much of a threat to me ."

(he says looking her body up and down)

" not because your so tiny .. but because you have been nursing me for a week now back to my regular health ... you had all that time to " suffocate me " ( he said rolling his eyes)... do you even really want to kill me or leave. Maybe you're the sociopath .. he said while kissing softly down her neck . Y/n stared at him with her heart in her throat and butterflies roaming around her belly.. why does she feel like thissss, she thinks to herself. he kept kissing her making trails all the way down to her panties softly rubbing her clit through her panties.. y/n let out a soft moan then quickly closed her mouth .

Sangwoo looked up at her smiling." I thought so " he said 

y/n built up enough energy to push him off her, stood up and walked to the door while wiping off her neck from his serial killer germs.

" breakfast is ready .." she slammed the bedroom door shut and ran downstairs. she couldn't help but blush a little ... then she remembers that this was sangwoo she was blushing for and made a mental note to herself to stay sane.

she smiled when she saw a healthy yoonbum sitting at the dining table waiting for her.. ever since he got better he waited on her with everything .. wouldn't do anything without her.. if she had to eat, he would follow her, she had to clean, he would follow, pee.. he was there ... shower right beside her in the shower.

Flashback

y/n watches yoonbum as he stands in the corner with flushed red cheeks. He watched her shower and loved seeing her under the steamy shower, it always gave him a Bonner that he always managed to hide.

" Don't just stand there, come and shower to?" she said

yoonbum grabbed onto his shirt as he started to get hot all of a sudden

"bum gets in," she said dragging him in.

she helped bum take off his clothes while he fiddled with his fingers. she bent down to take of his pants and underwear. she looked at all the bruises on his legs fading and immediately felt happy.. sangwoo hasn't been able to hurt him as much with her here. she looked up at bum but just saw his dick standing straight up.. she blushed and got up quickly. 

" turn around let me soap you up " she said

he turned while she got some soap and started washing off his back..

" y/n? what was ur family-like"

She stopped soaping him up. he turned around to face her as he waited...

well..

(she started soaping up her body ) my mom was abusive... i remember her and my dad doing lots of drugs when I was little.. but i don't really remember them cause i ran away after my dad .. well raped me... i was homeless for a few years until I somehow got a scholarship here..( she said looking down)

yoonbum looked at her and felt bad that he even said anything.." parents are overrated " he said smiling at her.

she laughed a little then looked at him smiling.. thank you bum ..she said hugging him

Y/n looks up at him looking down at her while he blushes ..she leans in and kisses him softly, he was surprised at first  but kissed her back deeply pulling her closer to him, y/n held onto him while she sucked on his tongue, both of them struggling to breathe while they make out with each other. y/n pulled away to breathe and looked around the foggy bathroom.. then back at the bum, lets go prep some dinner she says..

yoonbum shakes his head.. he blushed and followed her around quietly for the rest of the day, and while she slept he was beside her releasing his temptations in a sock