"I don't think whatever was in that dart is completely out of his system yet." Alexis says as she looks at Fishlegs while others shout.

"Did you miss the part where we almost died? Have you seen my house? This is a new kind of enemy and I underestimated him. Now that's on me. But I will not do that again." Hiccup says.

"We're Vikings! We don't run from a fight. At least I don't. You might." Snotlout says as he looks at Eret.

"I agree with Hiccup. We haven't seen the last of Grimmel. He's a predator. Single-minded and patient. He won't stop until he gets what he wants." Eret says.

"I'm with Eret. We have to take this threat seriously." Valka says.

"Grimmel is just a sign of the times. Our enemies are getting smarter. More determined. We're not just overcrowded. We are exposed and vulnerable. Short of full-blown war and risking everyone we love. I don't... I don't see a way of staying here any longer." Hiccup says only resulting in the other vikings shouting at the mention of leaving.

"Hey! Enough!" Alexis shouts as the others continue shouting before she angrily shifts to wolf form and growls and howls angrily getting the others to quickly shut up.

"Hear him out!" Astrid shouts as Alexis shifts to human form and looks at Hiccup.

"Go ahead Hiccup." Alexis says as she smiles at Hiccup.

"If we want to live in peace with our dragons we need a better plan." Hiccup says.

"So what are you saying Chief?" Gobber asks as he looks at Hiccup.

"I'm saying we have to disappear. Off the map. Take the dragons to a place where no one will find them." Hiccup says.

"And where might that be?" A male viking asks.

"He's talking about a quest for the Hidden World." Alexis says.

"The hidden what?" A female viking asks.

"Out to lunch." Ruffnut says.

"Yeah." Tuffnut says as he laughs.

"My father was obsessed with it when I was a boy. He made notes and maps in search of the ancestral home of all dragons. Tucked away somewhere beyond the edge of the world. It may be the solution we need. We're dragon people. It's where we belong. Look I know this is our home. My father left me to protect it. But Berk is more than this place. We are Berk! The people! The dragons! I say Berk is wherever we go." Hiccup says as the vikings mumble among each other.

"I'm with him! Who else?" Tuffnut asks as he jumps up.

*Timeskip*

"I feel like I'm always asking you this question but- woah! Wake up Grump! Wake up! Is there an actual plan or-" Gobber then gets cut off by Hiccup while trying to keep control of his dragon as the Berkians are flying on their dragons while following Hiccup.

"Just keep flying until we reach the end of the world." Hiccup says as he is looking through a spyglass.

"Ah seems sensible." Gobber says.

"As always." Alexis says as Dulce roars happily.

*Timeskip*

"Ugh. It just keeps going." Snotlout says boredly.

"That's because the world is actually round. The Sun is round. Moon is round. Stars are round. Even though they're small and stupid. Right? Stars." Tuffnut says causing Alexis, Astrid, and Ruffnut to laugh before Toothless begins looking around.

"What're you picking up on, bud?" Hiccup asks as a white dragon appears in the distance.

"It's a dragon." Astrid says.

"The Light Fury!" Alexis says excitedly.

"She's following us!" Valka says happily.

"Would you look at that!" Gobber says as the Light Fury shoots a plasma blast before disappearing in it.

"Where did she go? Is she made of sky?" Tuffnut asks.

"Woah! Hold up Toothless!" Hiccup shouts as Toothless flies up looking for the dragon before it appears and grabs Hiccup before throwing him.

"Hiccup!" Alexis shouts before Toothless then rescues Hiccup and flies back up to the others.

"Not a word." Hiccup says annoyedly before the group later stops at an island for a break.