"HOW DARE YOU CAUSE THIS MUCH DAMAGE TO ME, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"

Dust narrowed his eyes, as he then spoke out.

"You can try."

He gets into a stance, and readies his Scythe, as Anti-Flowey prepares to charge at him, only for fire to explode onto Anti-Flowey, and causing Anti-Flowey to feel a bit more agony, as he sunk into the ground. This made Dust surprised, as Vivian spoke out.

"I-I want to join in on this fight as well!"

Dust looked at Vivian, who moves beside him, as he spoke out.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

Vivian nodded, as Anti-Flowey pops back up into the ground, looks at Vivian, and he then spoke out.

"So, you wanna take a chance to stand up against me, huh?! Normally, I would consider Sanses as my primary number one concepts to hate so much, but perhaps you can suffice for me as well!! So join him and die by my vines!!!"

Vivian readies her flames, as she held her hands together in order to go up against Anti-Flowey. She then made her hands aim at Anti-Flowey, as she looks at him, ready to stand up against hm.

"I do not care how strong you are, I-I will protect my new home, and you will not take away the new chance that I have gained in a new life!!!!"

She then began to launch fire at Anti-Flowey, as the flower got hit by the flames that Vivian is able to conjure and manipulate, as Anti-Flowey spoke out.

"Oh yeah?! Then taste my Optimistic Pellets!!"

He then fired a black pellet of some sort, as Vivian and Dust moved out of the wat fast, as the pellet hit the building. All of a sudden, the entire building began to collapse into itself, and before both Vivian and Dust knew it, the building broke apart, and got sucked into the Optimistic Pellet, almost like a black hole. This made Dust shocked at what it is that has just happened, but he regained his cool and spoke out to the insane flower attacking his AU.

"So that's how it is gonna be, huh? Well then..."