love is for idiots

╔══════════╗

love is for idiots

╚══════════╝

ESMERALDA ORTIZ  is a person who is truly committed to her passions.
As a child, Esme had a single goal in life and that was to become a fashion designer like her mother. She could always find beauty in the most ripped and worn out pieces of clothing and could turn it into something from of a magazine.
Esme's mother's schedule is so demanding she spends little to no time with her. Her father's schedule is no better. Esme's dad is a travel chef, he's gone months at a time. The Ortiz girl spent the longest time without seeing her father when his cruise traveled all the way to Japan. Oh the stories he had to tell.
There are moments when Esme thinks her parents don't even know she exists. She has been taking care of herself since she was 9 years old. Sometimes Esmeralda feels less than loved by her parents; she feels abandoned. Esme tells her parents she loves them every chance she gets but sometimes she struggles to understand what that really means.
Esme had never been a big fan of the idea of being in a relationship with anyone; not that she was opposed to the idea, she just didn't understand the reason. Xavier thinks she's afraid of commitment, while Lilianna thinks she just hasn't found the right guy. While the two may be completely true it wasn't the complete truth. Esmeralda Ortiz never started dating because she thought love was for idiots.
Esme was raised in a household where her parents had never spent more than four months together in a year. They only ever saw each other for major holidays and a few rare occasions. Esme  didn't see the point in finding someone to marry if life was going to be that way.

'*•.¸♡ Baby I'll admit I saw some sparks

But I don't believe in love, no I don't believe in love

But I don't believe in love, no I don't believe in love. ♡¸.•*'

•------------------------•
cast
•------------------------•

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

—— Esmeralda Ortiz
Ciara Riley Wilson

—— Esmeralda OrtizCiara Riley Wilson