Ur Best Friend (t.c)

Start from the beginning

Wes struck his ball absentmindedly, missing, he stood up, "What?!"

Liv butted in while collapsing into Chad's arms, her tone serious, "You're kidding, you don't actually believe they'd do that. I mean come on."

Mindy and Chad looked at each other, telepathically communicating their belief of the accusation. They weren't going for it.

"That's bullshit Amber." Wes shook his head.

Amber looked up at him. He went on, speaking to the floor, "Tara wouldn't do that."

Amber scoffed, sarcastically replying, "Why not? Mad you'll be experiencing what it means to be overlooked by your crush, AGAIN?"

"Hey, that's not nice," Chad wagged a finger.

"Fuck you, Amber." Wes leaned his cue on the pool table. He stared at the floor with his arms crossed. He was in pensive state now, recalling the possibility that you and Tara could be having an affair.

"I mean you were so adamant a few seconds ago about Tara going through something? But what if Y/N's going through her, huh?" Amber yelled.

"You do realize you're dating Y/N, right!?" Wes spat in a fit, matching her tone, "So if that's true, Y/N's giving Tara babies to babysit too right?!"

"Whoaaaaa," the remaining gang all said together.

Amber and Wes glared at each other menacingly, and irritatedly, about to exchange words before Chad made a T with his hands, "Time out, enough talk about babies and going through stuff --"

"Please," Mindy put her hands on her temples, "My lesbian brain can't begin to process traditional procreation."

Chad continued, "Amber, why do you think they are?"

"I just explained it," Amber pointed to her, looking at all of them, "Was nobody fucking listening?!"

Chad nudged, "We heard you but come on, there's more to this than just that. There's got to to be another reason."

Amber nodded, crossing her arms, calming down, "Okay, has anyone heard from Tara? Because I haven't heard from her or Y/N, since we left school today. Anybody got a text from either of them?"

Amber went on while the gang exchanged faces, checking their phones, "Y'all see any posts from Y/N or --"

"Tara." Liv stated and everyone looked up, Chad focusing on her phone, "She posted on her close friends."

"What?" Mindy and Amber interrogated.

"I don't see a green circle on her account," Wes was at a lost.

"How the fuck are you in her close friends?! You're the new person." Wes sassed.

Live shot a bird, "New, and clearly the favorite, if I'm the only one who can see." Wes rolled his eyes.

Everyone made their way around to Liv's phone. Liv tapped the circle.

"Hoodie thief?" Wes asked, squinting at the picture. Chad and Mindy looked at each other while Liv glared at Amber.

 Chad and Mindy looked at each other while Liv glared at Amber