"I haven't heard from him as much these days, Chuseok must be also really hard for him." Minho mumbled.

Evelyn nodded at his words, sighing as she poured oil in a pan. "And you?"

Her movements stopped, as she turned to look at Minho. "What? What about me?"

"You must be thinking about your mom too." He paused, "Alot this week."

She looked down, "Yeah, I am. But in a good way, I'm really glad to be here this year."

"Oh yeah?" Minho tilted his head slightly.

"Mhm." Evelyn nodded, "Thanks, Minho."

"You're welcome."

Silence filled the room while the two teens just kept looking at each other.

It wasn't awkward, it was comforting. It was comfortable in a way that they got to talk to each other with no bickering whatsoever.

Then Minho cleared his throat, causing the two to break away.

After a few hours, the two were still in the kitchen.

Taylor Swift music was blasting, a little muffled, in Q and Kitty's room.

When Evelyn was finally done with her chicken, she grabbed one with her gloved hand and turned to Minho. "Here, try it."

He looked at her with a questionable look.

Evelyn sighed sarcastically and raised the chicken, inches away from his lips. "Try it, Minho."

Minho looked at her, and back to the coated chicken, taking a small bite.

Suddenly, they heard a camera click.

They both turned to the noise, to see an opened door from Q and Kitty's room, Q snapping a polaroid picture of the two by the door frame with a smile, Kitty looking at the camera, a big grin plastered on her face.

"Kitty!" Evelyn exclaimed.

"Q!" Minho said simultaneously.

After the two got caught, the bolted back into the room, locking the door.

In the room, Q took the polaroid from the camera. He looked at the picture in awe.

"Let me see. Let me see!"

Kitty took the polaroid from his hands and grinned at the picture.

"I'm so showing this to their kids." Kitty said to Q.

Q grinned, "I'll be the cool uncle!"

Evelyn sighed, taking a bite of the chicken.

Minho tried to push away his thoughts, seeing her take a bite of the chicken that he took a bite as well.

"Great. Q will show that to Dae and they'll never let me live this down." Minho sighed as he continued placing sauces in the pot.

Evelyn shrugged, "At least you'll get to know what it feels now."

Minho looked at her, eyebrows raised, "Enlighten me."

"You never let me live anything down," Evelyn said, taking off her apron. "For example, the cereal and, hm, the drawer — "

"Hey! It's not my fault I found your underwear in my drawer — "

"Shh!" Evelyn exclaimed, putting a hand on his mouth. "Shut up."

Minho chuckled before removing her hands from his mouth.

"Ew." Evelyn said disgustingly, and wiped her hand on a paper towel.