RUBY 😊:
Hey Y/N.

Then I shut down my phone and waited for her reply.

Y/N POV

Right now we are at a restaurant having lunch. I ordered ramen cuz I was craving for it while Tzuyu is having kimchi fried rice. We were talking about random things. After some time I felt a pair of eyes staring at me, I lifted my head up and saw Tzuyu staring at me. I felt a bit weird but shrugged off.

TZUYU POV

Me and Y/N are having lunch while I can't stop myself staring at Y/N. She is so pretty and cute. We are best friends. But this is the problem BEST FRIENDS. She sees me as her friend but I love her more than that. I wanna spend my whole life with her but not as a friend but her girlfriend and wife but I don't know if she feels the same. All I know is she is mine and sooner or later she will realize it. I was constantly staring at her without realizing, but then she spoke

"I know I am pretty Tzuyu but don't stare at me like that I might melt" she said and winked at me. I quickly turned my gaze to somewhere else while blushing. 'WHY THE FUCK AM I BLUSHING?!' I thought to myself.

Y/N POV

Wait! Is she blushing. No way I guess I am overthinking. Just then my phone buzzed. It was Ruby's message I quickly replied

RUBY 😊:
Hey Y/N.

Y/N😨:
Hi Ruby. Actually I am having lunch right now so if you don't mind I'll call you when I'm done. Ok?

RUBY😊:
Oh I am so sorry I disturbed you. Just have your lunch we'll talk later.

Y/N😨:
It's ok 👌. Bye!

RUBY😊:
Byee!!

I was smiling while texting. "Who are you texting?" Tzuyu said in a jealousy tone? "Oh it's Ruby the wrong number one" I said. "So why are you texting her, I mean it was a mistake that you called her and it's cleared now so why?" She said a bit seriously. "Chill babe, she is nice and you know she didn't even say anything to me even though I was shouting at her" I said sincerely. "But that doesn't mean that you can trust her. You are very innocent Y/N and the world is really cruel. You should be careful." I sighed before saying "Don't worry I can take care of myself I am not a kid anymore" she just nodded her head and we continued eating our lunch.

Time skip

We reached home. I bid goodbye to Tzuyu and entered my apartment. As soon as I freshen up I dialed Ruby's number

"Hey Ruby!!" I said excitedly. "Hey you seems...happy?" She said confused. "Oh yeah, I am very happy today!!" I told her about the auditions. "Oh so you're a blink?" Now she was the one who's excited. "Yeah" I said. "So who's your bias?" "Why are you so excited? Are you a blink too?" I said chuckling. "Yes I am a blink too. Now tell me who's your bias?" Hmm seems like we have a similarity. "My bias is ROSÉ." I said. "Ohh" she said a bit disappointed I guess? "Now tell me about your bias" "My bias is JENNIE" she said proudly. "Hmm" I simply said. "Waee? You don't like her?" She stated sadly. "NO!! I LOVE HER!!" I said in a bit loud tone. "WHAT???" She shouted through the phone. "I mean I love each member of BLACKPINK equally." I said scratching my nape. "Oh ok" she said. "You know Ruby I am really excited and nervous at the same time" "Why?" She asked. "I mean who wouldn't be, I am going to meet BLACKPINK the one and only BLACKPINK! What if they didn't like me? What will I do?"I heard her chuckle through phone. "Chill Y/N, they won't eat you. Just be yourself and I know they will like you the way you are." She said sincerely. "Thanks Ruby" I said. "By the way what are you doing?"

I sent her my pic.

Y/N 😨:

(Just think you sent the pic with your face shown)

"So you are reading a book while talking to me?" She asked. "Yes I am multitalented" I said proudly. "I see! Y/N I'll call you later I have to go now bye!!" She said and hung the call immediately. 'Wierd' I thought. I sighed and flopped myself on bed thinking about the auditions.

JENNIE POV

Thank God I hung up the call. Actually I was talking to Y/N then suddenly Lisa along with the two other crackheads barged into my room. And started shouting. "Unnie,tell Jisoo Unnie that Leo is not fat!" Lisa said while fake crying while Jisoo Unnie kept calling Leo fat. I went to Lisa and said dramatically that "Lisa sometimes you have to accept the reality" then we all started laughing while Lisa pouted. "Fine! By the way Unnie who were you talking to?" Lisa asked making me confused about whether I should tell them or not , just then Rosie spoke "Is she the wrong number girl?" "Her name is Y/N." I said making them shocked. "So you told her that you are Jennie Kim?" Jisoo Unnie asked. "No,I didn't. I told her that my name is Ruby." I told them the whole story about us. "Unnie but why you texted her on the first place?" Lisa asked making me flustered. "I-I w-wanted to t-talk to her" I said while stuttering. "And why you wanted to talk to a stranger?" Jisoo Unnie said while raising her eyebrows. "Unnie show me her picture please" thank you Lisa you saved my life. After that i showed them Y/N's picture. "Unnie, she's really pretty" Rosé said in amazed tone

I took the phone to watch her picture closely and Chaeng is right she is really pretty. Her big doe eyes, plump lips, small cute nose, everything screams perfect. "You know Rosie you are her bias" I told her while my eyes still on the phone. "Seriously? I must say her choice is is really good too" Chaeng said proudly. I can't wait to see you in person Y/N.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey that was all for today. I hope you guys enjoyed it next chapter will be uploaded soon. Don't forget to to tell me about your ideas on which I can work. Sorry for the mistakes 😅.