goodnight big booty

JUNE 8th, 2023

THURSDAY NIGHT
8:58 pm
—————————————————

Y/N POV

"jataviaaaa, you up? im out the shower." it was quiet for a lil bit, i heard rustling as i was drying off my body. "yeah im up, hey boo." i unconsciously smiled as i finished drying myself off, "shouldn't you be goin' to sleep?" i heard her pretty ass laugh and my smile grew wider as i started pulling on my underwear. "i'm waiting for you, so hurry up. matter of fact, let me see yo' face." i was pulling up my boxers so i reached out to grab the camera, "you sure?" i heard a sigh n laughed, it was funny how much i could irritate her. "i wouldn't tell you if i wasn't sure, na hurry up so i can see yo' pretty ass face." i blew out a laugh, setting the camera up and smiling when i seen her laying down with me propped up in front of her on a pillow or something.

she sent me a smile, i returned it as i adjusted my boxers and reached out to grab my shorts. "hol' on, pause." i listened, looking at her confused as i held my shorts in my hand. "baby what is that?" i was still looking at her confused so she looked down, i made a 'ohh' sound, pointing at my bulge. "that? thats ma dick. stop looking there, nasty." she rolled her eyes at me, laughing. "don't play wit me, my eyes just so happened to go there." i gave her a look as i pulled on my shorts. "jataviaaaa." i heard her hum as i went to pull on my shirt, "whatchu do for a livin? cs i saw yo car n stuff, n you had damn near what looked like diamonds on yo jewelry." she sent me a teasing smile as i started brushing my teeth, "ima rapper boo." my eyebrows furrowed fast as hell, my nostrils flaring as i stared at her slack jawed. "you lyinnnn." she shook her head and i saw her tapping the phone before the screen sharing screen popped up. "im not, look. im surprised you ain't kno."

i had saw multiple pictures and links with her name or face, "so im on the phone with a rapper rn?" she sent me a cheesy smile, "no, you're on the phone with me. jatavia." i sent her a smile as i finished brushing my teeth, "you're beautiful, you know that?" i couldn't help complimenting the woman, she was truly mesmerizing. "yes, thank you boo." i sent her a smile as i started washing my face, "how long you had your locs for?" i dipped my head down to throw water on it, looking up in the direction of the phone and wiping my eyes before answering, "like 6 months now? i gotta see, why nosey?" i caught her rolling her eyes as i started lathering up some face wash in my hands, "it was just a question, you irk me." i sent her a smirk, massaging the concoction onto my skin as i looked into the mirror. "i live ta please." i smiled when she laughed, ducking my head to wash the soap off my face with a washcloth.

"whatchu do ona daily?" i hummed absentmindedly as i stood back up, drying my face. "take care of the girls, work, gym, school, etc etc. you?" i glanced at her and saw her all up ina camera looking at me, i stepped out the frame and heard her suck her teeth. "stop playing, come back." i obliged, sending her a cheesy smile and getting an eye roll in return. "answer me now." i moisturized my face, looking in the mirror as i awaited her answer. "be at the studio, interviews, spending time wit' my bestfrienddd. other than that, nothing." i hummed, looking at her as i finished with my face. "then we can change that." i snorted when one of her pretty eyebrows rose, "whatchu mean?" i shrugged, a teasing smile on my face as i reached down into the cabinet to grab a bonnet.

i pulled my bonnet on, picking up my phone and exiting the bathroom. "where we goinggg?" i laughed at her, going to sit on the bed, "we going to sleep." she rolled her eyes at me, i rolled mine back and glanced over at the girls who were wide awake watching courage the cowardly dog. "y'all better be on y'all accounts watching that too, ion play bout my courage." they both gave me a blank stare, tuning back into the show as i got comfortable on the right side of the bed. "lemme talk to the girls." i looked at the screen, tilted my head to ask if she was sure and she nodded so i handed the girls my phone. "i forgot to get some stuff ready anyway, here jatavia wanna get to kno' y'all." they snatched the phone away from me quick, "thats too rude." i heard jatavia laugh as i stood from the bed, going into the closet i grabbed my backpack, making sure all my completed assignments were present before putting it back.