{0.3 Fear}

Lost

❁❁❁❁

//Carl Grimes x OC//

{0.3 Fear}

3 Fear}

Trigger warning for anyone reading this chapter, there will be a scene depicting SA and possible r-word just like what almost happened to Carl in this same episode

❁❁❁❁

Blood.

It was splattered onto Ashlyn's face, who was sitting in the truck they found along the way to Terminus, as she began to space out. She started to think about how the night went so wrong so quickly. She didn't want to think about it, because then she would have to think about what happened to her and what her brother did.

❁❁❁❁

"How hungry are you, a scale of one to ten?" Rick asks Carl as they all sit around a fire in the middle of the woods. Their food supply was running low if not already empty. The trip to Terminus was a lot longer on foot than they thought.

"15" Carl answers and then Rick looks over to Michonne.

"28"

"41" Archer speaks up joining in. Ashlyn was happy he was getting a little more comfortable around other people besides her.

"54," Ashlyn says looking up at Rick from the Outsiders book she was reading for the third time.

"Yeah, well it's been a while, I'm gonna go check the snares"

"Can I go with you?" Carl asks putting down the stick he had in his hand.

"Well, how else are you gonna learn?" Rick kicks leaves and rocks onto the fire, putting it out before looking at Michonne, Ashlyn, and Archer. "You guys too," They all grabbed their things and followed Rick toward the snares.

"We'll stay another day or two, get some more rest," Rick says looking over at Michonne.

"Finish healing up?" Michonne asks. Rick was healing pretty well, to say the least despite having no doctor around to check his injuries from the Governor.