Chapter 6

A/N Sorry this is so late. School has been kicking my ass lately. But without further ado here is chapter 6.
{Draco}

    "Ugh...why was potions so hard today?" Harry asked, walking back into our shared dorm.

    "Harry, may I remind you that you hate potions." I replied while sitting on my bed.

    "Yeah well, I figured it would be easy since I've done it before."

    I let out a sigh before climbing on my bed. "Harry, it doesn't work like that you know? You have to really study."

    He didn't respond. He sat there looking at me until I snapped my fingers at him. "W-what?" He said snapping out of whatever thought he was having.

    "Nothing," I said, huffing a laugh. Now he was staring at me. No he was staring at something behind me at something he found horrifying, something bad.

    "MALFOY MOVE!!!!" He pushed me out of the way, making me land further back on the bed.

    "Merlin Potter what happe–" It was a dementor. Potter was in a duelling position.

    "EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!!!" He yelled and it was gone. I didn't know he could do that. It was impressive in my opinion.

    "Draco are you okay?!" He asked.

    "Yeah I'm fine." I say after a moment. "Are you alright?" I questioned.

    "All good here." He said with a smile.

{James}

    We were all sitting there on the roof in shock. We just learned the Patronus charm not that long ago. So how did he already know? It was the one who was named 'Harry Potter' based on the map. Potter...like me? No It couldn't be...are we related? I turned to Remus, he had a look of shock on his face that showed me he was trying to compute the same thing.

    Then I looked at Peter, who was staring at Draco's arm...it was the dark mark, is that why they're here? For him?

    After that I looked at Sirius, he was staring at the map in his hands—well not really, he was staring more at the names on the map, still in shock. "Hey, it's gonna be alright." I mumbled for only him to hear.

    "James, how do you know that?" Sirius asked.

    "I don't." I said. There was no point in lying to him. Not now, not just to make him feel better.

    Sirius just stares at me before letting out a chuckle. "Wow, way to make someone feel better."

    Peter was the first to notice it. "Um...' He said and taped me on the shoulder.

    "Merlin, what is it Pete?" I asked, getting annoyed. He didn't say anything. He just pointed...to a room with no people. No people! Shit! Where are they?! "Come on guys, we gotta go!" I said getting up but it was too late.

    "Turn around." a low and cold voice said. I complied and did what they asked. As I turned around I saw the boy with icycold hair and stone gray eyes staring daggers directly at me. He also had his wand pointed at my throat now. "Who are you?" The boy demands.

    "I-I my name is–" I started to stutter out before Remus interrupted.

    "Our names are none of your concern." He said with his wand pointed at the boy who has his wand pointed at me.

    "I will cast my favorite spell at him," he told Remus. Then he turned his attention to me, "...and let me say it may be my favorite spell but it definitely won't be yours." I was officially terrified. I tried not to show it though.

    "Malfoy enough." The other boy seethed.

    "So Bellatrix can use the Cruciatus Curse on me but I can't use it on him?" Why is that Harry?" Malfoy asked. Me and Remus were just giving each other a look that said 'what the fuck!' without actually saying the words.

    "And the Dark Lord used the killing curse on me . That doesn't mean I turned and killed the first person I saw!" Harry said, trying to prove his point but failing miserably.

    Malfoy didn't make any of us less confused. "Actually he used it twice!" He said, as if that made us feel better.

    Sirius cut in next. "Respectfully...HOW THE FUCK IS THAT POSSIBLE?!" He asked which made Remus chuckle at him.

    "Sirius, it's alright. But! Can we please get the fuck off this damn roof. Please!" Peter told us. He was almost on the edge of the roof, almost falling off. Remus had to stifle a laugh.

    "No!" I yelled. They all looked at me in shock. "We aren't leaving until I know why we have the same last fucking last name!" I shouted at the boy named Harry.

    Harry looked at Draco. "I will...just, not here. Alright?" Harry said calmly.

    "Fine, but...as soon as we're off this roof." I said. "You're telling me what's going on." I told the boy.

    "Thank Merlin." Peter muttered as we left the roof, going into the Slytherins' dorm. When we arrived the two boys had us sit down on a bed.

    "Alright, let's address this subject properly." Draco said as Harry panicked. Harry let out a sigh of relief when Draco started to talk.