ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5: ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ

Start from the beginning

Heeseung: Sunoo, please talk to Niki. For the mean time, let's make sure that Y/N is safe and guarded. I'll visit the library first, hope to see something informative. 

Heeseung stood up from his chair.

Heeseung was walking going to the library, when he heard something inside his head.

"H-his child? They knew my father?" 

Y/N's voice was clear to his head.

He looks around, not much students roaming at that time.

"She lied to me.." 

He curled his forehead and thought that Y/N should be at the faculty right now after Ms. Danny asked her to come after classes. He immediately ran down the stairs and rushed to the way to the faculty area.

A woman: She will harm no one, she isn't like them, Danny.

Heeseung listened carefully about the conversation of this strange woman and Ms. Danny inside the faculty. His high hearing senses helped him hear everything inside clearly.

Heeseung: She will not harm anyone? Are they talking about Y/N-

Ms. Danny: She isn't like them.. uh-huh. She is their queen, Yvonne. She is an offspring of a DEMON AND A ROYAL BLOOD VAMPIRE!!! Now if you won't help me work Y/N to resurrect my child back to life, then I will do the honor to report this to the organization and kill the both of you before anything goes uncontrollable.

Heeseung: A-a royal blood and a demon.. She is Florian's daughter..

Heeseung was shocked and nervous about what he heard.

When he saw Y/N he hurriedly ran out of the faculty.

He doesn't know why but his heart was beating fast.

She is crying, having her golden eyes flashing beautifully.

Heeseung welcomed her a hug, a very tight one.

Heeseung: Let your father come, I won't let him have you.

Heeseung: He won't come n-near you. I-I promise that. He pats Y/N's head. 

Hearing her sobs making his heart melt and he wants to protect her.

Y/N: H-Heeseung, my head is hurting- 

Heeseung looks at Y/N's eyes, her eyes are getting black, and her lips are bloody red.. she holds her head and she squealed in pain.

Y/N: Ah! It hurts. 

Her sharp nails deepens in Heeseung's skin. Her heart was throbbing fast along with her head spinning.

Heeseung: C-calm dow Y/N. 

Heeseung carried Y/N in bridal style, when she suddenly lost consciousness.

[Time skip]

She woke up standing in front of an altar.

Wearing a huge black gown.

Y/N: W-where am I? H-Heeseung?! 

She was trembling. All of this happening to her was too much to take in. After hearing that her father was a demon, she hated her existence even more.

Her eyes flashing gold, having her emotions highly in fear and confusion.

She looks at the ceiling of the place, it was huge and black. She saw that she was in the highest peak of the palace she is struggling to turn around since her gown was big and heavy.