bucky barnes x fem reader - lemonade (f)

Bucky yawns, arms folded behind his head as a pillow. he nuzzles into the bed, begrudgingly opening his eyes. his voice is as heavy as it is every time he wakes up.

"let's get this straight..." he pauses, glancing to the clock, that reads 5:32 AM.

"you're craving lemonade and there isn't any, anywhere in the compound so you have to go get some. and, even though you're an Avenger who survived Thanos, you want me to go with you?"

he sleepily says, stopping a few times in between to think. after you comprehend his sentence, you nod with a sheepish grin on your face.

"yeah... sorry Bucky." you sincerely apologize, practically bouncing up and down on your feet. of course, Bucky's not much of a morning person, but your smile is all the apology he needs.

he looks at you for a moment, and then smirks. he's starting to wake up.

"alright. but," he lays his arm, his actual arm, outwards, gesturing to the empty spot on the bed beside him.

"how come you were here when i fell asleep, but not now?" he cocks an eyebrow, an amused smirk playing at his lips. then, he pauses, turning a bit more curious and concerned.

"have you even slept?"

you freeze at Bucky's question, and nod embarrassedly.

"yeah, no, i laid there for a couple hours but then i got up and started cleaning because i was so bored and not at all tired."

Bucky blinks a few times, and then chuckles. he rubs his eyes, and slowly lifts himself up and off the bed. he sighs slightly before smirking teasingly at you. he wraps an arm around your shoulders and pulls you in to where he can kiss the top of your head, pushing you into his bare chest.

you smile at his kiss, wrapping your arms around him in an effort to return the embrace. he's warm and you almost begin to grow tired, but blink a couple times to shake it off.

"you're lucky i love you." he teases, and you laugh lightly, nodding.

"yep. lemonade?" you look up at him, grinning. he rolls his eyes, and nods.

"sure, babe." he mumbles, and leans down to kiss you warmly and affectionately. you don't hesitate on kissing back, smiling softly as you bring up a hand to cup his jaw.

the kiss is just what Bucky needs to wake up, and it's certainly an exciting start to the day. slowly, he pulls back, a soft chuckle leaving him. he removes his arm from you, and sends a small wink your way before walking over to his dresser and sifting through it to find a certain shirt.

you figure out what he's doing, and what he's looking for, starting to blush. you slowly start to grin, leaning back against a nightstand and waiting for him to realize what you're wearing.

it takes Bucky a few seconds, but he turns around soon, smirking hopefully. when he sees you're wearing his shirt, the specific one he was looking for, he lets out a large boyish grin. you laugh lightly, and shrug with one shoulder.

he rolls his eyes, reaching behind him to take out a random tank top and putting it on. although you love to see him shirtless, he does still look hot.

"hot damn." you wink, grinning. Bucky smirks back, shaking his head and rolling his shoulders.

"you still want that lemonade? or am i free to undress again?"

"oh no, that's a very hard decision."

"now, if it were up to me..." Bucky begins.

"oh, hell. but i'm craving that lemonade, Buck." you smirk playfully, your whole conversation light-hearted.