Ch. 16- A new beginning

Start from the beginning

        "I'm going to do right by her, Shadow. We'll save you a seat." Tails says and he leaves the cemetery.

One week later...

       Tails is waiting, again, for Cream the Rabbit. Tonight he was taking her out on another date, after work. Cream sneaks up behind Tails and gives him a peck on the cheek. "So, where is your mind off to, mr.?" Cream asked wearing a long red and yellow dress. 

        "When did you get this?" Tails asked in a smile.

        "Last time I went shopping with your mother. Do you like it?" Cream asked. 

        "I like it." Tails wraps his arms around her and gives her a kiss, "But I love it because your in it." Cream rolls her eyes playfully, "Wow, such a cheese flirt tonight."

        A Fair had rolled into town this weekend, so Tails took Cream there to have fun. They even ran into Knuckles and Rouge, who had Talon, Liza, and Rascal all together. Cream won the kids some toys at a BB shooting game. It soon became a competition when Whisper the Wolf showed up. "Amy!" Rouge called as Sonic and her came up with a stroller. 

        "It's nice were all able to come out, like old times." Blaze said with her and Silver's twins. It was getting later in the day, they had all gather around for a bite. 

         "Sonic, Don't give that to her. It will upset her stomach." Amy called as Sonic was about to feed Maré some of his Chili Dog. "It's none spiced, Ames. It's also just some bread for her to try." Sonic takes a bite and feeds it to Amy, by mouth. Getting a "eww" from the others at the table. "Sonic! That was nasty." Amy said turning red. "Says the one, who slipped their tongue in." Sonic said smiling, holding Maré, who was giggling. Rouge chimed in, "Get it, Amy!" Causing her to cover her face to hide her now red face.

        The girls gasp. "Amy, what's that on your hand?" Vanilla asked. Amy has a flustered smile and Sonic answered for her, moving closer. "Guy's we have some news." Amy finishes for him, "I said, Yes." The table was filled with cheer, and congratulations to the two Hedgehogs.

        Tails decides to end their date with a ride on the Fairis wheel. Sonic gave him a nudge and a wink before climbing in. "Everything is so pretty up here." Cream tells him.

         "Ya. You know when I was little I use to think I could see the future up here." Tails starts. 

         "Really? I use to think people looked like ants." They laughed at their silliness. Cream is looking out the window of the basket. 

         "But that future is nothing with out you in it." Tails says. Cream look back at Tails as she feels the basket shifting from his movements. 

        "Tails!?" Cream gasped, as Tails was on one knee.

         "Cream Rabbit, you have been my friend for a long time. And in our time together we went thru trials and hardships that broke us down, I was only able to come out of it because I had you by my side." Creams eyes are watering by Tails words. "Cream, I Need You, because I Love You... Will you marry me?" Tails opens the little box revealing the ring he bought prior.

        The gang was waiting on the ground anticipating the news. "What's going to happen if she says no?" Blaze asked. "She won't." Vanilla confirms. Soon Tails and Creams basket lowers back down, but their not in it. "Where are they?" Rascal asked. The operator opened the baskets door, when he did Sonic whistled at the two. 

        When they opened the door Cream was on top of Tails lap kissing him, tears running down her face. *whistle* "Couldn't wait for the Honey Moon can you!" Sonic called. The two young couple look at their group of friends as they started claping their hands, congratulating them.

Months latter...

       Cream is fanning herself, in all areas possible. "It's alright shugger." Bunnie, Creams cousin comforted. "Were you this nervous on your day too?" Cream gasped. "No, but Antwan was. Your paws advice wasn't helping him either." The two rabbits laphed.

        "You look beautiful, Cream." Amy told her. Rosemary Prower, Tail's mom, walks up to Cream and hugs her. "Here, honey." Rosemary hands Cream a elaborate vail that looked more like a crown, or a tiara. Cream runs her hand down the elaborate design. "I wore this in my wedding, and my mother before her, too." Cream puts it on and hugs her soon mother-in-law.

        Liza and Talon were their Flower girl and Ring Barror. Peeking thru she could see Liza throwing fist fulls of flowers as she walked. Cream couldn't help but smile at how cute the two looked holding hands down the aisle, as Talon held the rings close to him.

        "Cream. Are you ready?" Vector the Crocodile asked his daughter. Cream smiles warmly and wraps their arms together. She nods her head yes, and he motions for their arrival. 

        The music played, and everyone stood, as the doors opened to reveal Cream in her wedding dress being walked down the aisle, by a sobbing Crocodile. Cream gave Vector a peck on the cheek, and Tails a firm handshake, to Vector. Cream stood there looking at all their friends and family there with them. A smile and ping in her hart formed when she seen a reserved seat marked, "RESERVED, Shadow". Cream mouthed the words, Thank you, to Tails who held her hands. Then the time came. Miles "Tails", pulls Cream in by the waist and seals their Covenant.

~

        Tails wakes up in the morning, as day light shines thru. He turns his head to his beautiful wife, as she breaths all so silently. Her lips slightly open, as her breast move with her breathing. He watches her, and then moves a hair out of her face. She smiles at his touch. Tails leans in and kisses her lips. "Mmm~, that's a kiss. Why so passionate this morning?" Cream asked. "Just thinking, about you. About making you Mrs. Prower." Tails tells her as he runs his hand down her waist. "Hmm~. You wanting to recreat our wedding night." Cream smiles a subductive grin, as her eyelids closed half way. Tails leans into his wife.

        "PLOW DRIVER!" A young mobian jumps on Tails, causing him to make a loud *OoF!* sound. "Morning." The young RabbitFox said as he hugged his father. Taylor the RabbitFox is Cream and Tails's 5 year old son. He looked like his father, but was a dark cream color and had a cotton tail like his mother. Cream drapes the sheets over her breast, as she sits up. "How does pancakes sound?" Cream asked. Their son raises his hand, and stretches it up higher. "I'll meet you down stairs, then." Taylor then jumps off and dashes for the kitchen. "We should get dressed." Cream tells him. Tails lays there watching her get up out of bed, her back to him. 

        Tails suddenly wraps his arms around her waist, as he pulls her onto his lap. "Miles.~" Cream laughs. As he started kissing her body. "I'm at least getting this, for this morning." He tells her as they shared another passionate kiss, like so many more to come.

THE END

I may upload little stories about life after this chapter, or ideas I couldn't fit in the main story.

Rough drawing...