"thats good to know! Well then keann would you like join the astral express wit me??"
Tsuki kneeled down at keans height and ask if he would like to join the astral as well

Keann smiles as he nods cheerfully knowly that he gets to go traveling
"oh sure!"

Tsuki smiles at keann finding him cute just as always even though she does not show it but deep down she is very happy to have keann.

"alright."
She said as she stands up and looks at himeko
"we accept your offer ms Himeko"

[𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜]

"hurray! Its good that you decided to join us Tsuki!!"
March smiles as she giggles happily like child who is excited to go to see her favorite friend,but she surely do felt happy Tsuki to have join them along with Caelus who is even more happy to see her and her Nephew. And as for Dan Heng lets say he is in his room.

After much time later march was now busy talking r̶a̶m̶b̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ t̶s̶u̶k̶i̶ to pom-pom and as for Caelus he is exploring the place and for keann and Tsuki they both playing chess but keann still keeps winning Tsuki who is bad at chess.
(

just simply going easy on him)

If you had thought that they haven't met pom-pom yet. Well thats for you since they already have met pom-pom as pom-pom had said that they aren't the only special so no worries..

"Ahem, hi, hello~ Attention all passengers. Attention all passengers"

"The express is about to conduct a wrap jump. All passenger. Please gather at the main hall"

The conductor pom-pom anouncement made the two stop playing chess after it went up and goes toward the couch to get with Tsuki tagging kean

"say aunt Tsuki where is Dan Heng?"

"hm? Probably won't be here. But who cares? Lets just take i sit since we will be surely move soon"

"alright."

The two sits on the otherside of the sofa talking to each as the conductor came towards them

"the express has reach safe distance from the space station. We'll be jumping in about ten minutes"

"return to your seats both of you. Things could get bumpy!"

"alright thank you for reminding us pom-pom."
Tsuki smiles as they two get on their seats and for the conductor pom-pom goes towards the other side and talk to march and Caelus

🛸   🌎 ° 🌓 • .°•  🚀 ✯
 ★ *   °   🛰  °·  🪐
.   • ° ★ • ☄
▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▆▅▄▃▃▂▃▃▄▇

After the jump tsuki opens her eyes to see march was sitting on the floor winching in pain as she rubs her butt f̶e̶l̶t̶ e̶m̶b̶a̶r̶r̶a̶s̶e̶d̶ while tsuki sweatdrops at this.

As her glance outside the window of the express to see the planet called Jarilo-VI

It was...

"ball of snow?"
Keann spoke confuse staring at planet with many question in mind and curiousity.

"the planet called is Jarilo-VI i think"
Tsuki whispered to him, she admire at it to.

Before they were called in.

[𝔹𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕟𝕠𝕨]𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟

[𝔹𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕟𝕠𝕨]
𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟...

[𝔹𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕟𝕠𝕨]𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟

Little fanart about the two

Tsuki or lets say leleng has i thing for spending
Even drag her nephew with her hahahah