2

✪𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕫𝕖𝕣 ✪

✪𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕫𝕖𝕣 ✪

•ᵗᵃᵍᵃˡᵒᵍ
•ᶜʳⁱⁿᵍᵉ
•ᵍʳᵃᵐᵐᵃʳ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉ
[edited]

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Flasback:

The two had now find the scene where it would start
With the help of bob and purple(Tita leleng).
And kean good eyesight then her

But when they arrive they didn't see them so the two decided to wait for awhile.

...

Present:

The two were sitting on the metal floor under the desk, yet the keann is already sleep cause of the boredom.

He was trying to not fall asleep but his eyes wants to give up any seconds as he lets out yawn.

"bakit ang tagal?.."
(why so long?)

"keann we just arrive second ago,and your already sleepy?"

"i can't help it.."

He said before letting another yawn finally giving in before he could lean in her shoulder and rest the door suddenly opens which alert's the two, keann jolted when he heard the door open as his head the desk.

"ow!"

"keann sh-"
Her auntie tried to shush him up but was interrupted

"oh my~"

She was already frozen in place when she heard the voice of i woman..

She slowly turns around to face two people's infront of her.

"Just like in the script. Two people will be appearing"

She rises her head nervously to meet i smile that doesn't look innocent and eye contact along with narrow eyes and sound of chewing behind her.

"Aren't you two cute?"

The lady with red wine hair kneels down infront of the two smiling and seemly observing

"keann.."

The one with purple hair then persuade to pinch the kid next to her without breaking the eye contact with the woman infront of her.