"I appreciate that, thank you for hearing me"

Binky smiled "Always, whenever you feel like you need somebody to talk to im here"

Just as I was about to speak the door flew opened. Me and Binky both locked back seeing that it was Glo. They must've went shopping because she had groceries in her hand.

"Damn why y'all so close?" Glo asked as she entered causing me to scoot over a little even though I didn't think we were even that close.

  Binky smacked her teeth "We was talking"

"What y'all talking about?" Glo started at me then Binky

"Don't worried about it. Why y'all ain't tell no body yall was leaving?"

Glo rolled her eyes as she went to put groceries up. Fuck she mean why we so close? Like we doing something...

I got up from the couch. I didn't want her thinking nun weird going on under her roof so I began to head upstairs

"Where you going?" I hear Glo speak and I turned around "To my room.."

"Why? You was just down here comfortable as hell til we got here now you wanna go upstairs"

"I can't go upstairs?"

"Nah you can. it's just kinda weird that you wanna go now"

"Glo chill. If she wanna go, let her go upstairs"

"Binky shut the fuck up, ian talking to you"

Binky immediately grew defensive "Stop talking to me like I'm yo kid for'real"

Z walked in the door seeing the tention in the room

"Damn. Y'all loud as hell why y'all looking like y'all finna fight" she laughed as she looked around

"Yo girl a hoe" Glo quickly let out and a grew confused because what is she even talking about..

What- "How I'm a hoe? You just chatting"

"Glo bro chill, this still my girl you talking bout" Z chucked but Ian find it funny at all

Glo smacked her teeth "Mane nah, her ass sneaky"

At this point I'm confused with where all this is coming from for real..

I turned around resting my arm on the stair rail "How?! I don't do shit. I'm literally here all day every day.. like where is all of this anonymously coming from?"

"What you mean she sneaky?" Z asked as she set the groceries she has in her hands down

"Bro I wasn't finna tell you this now but, I called that number and they answered"

Z looked a Glo confused and I did too "why you ain't tell me? And what she say?"

"She said her and Lay talked. She gave her free food and all that shit?"

"Nah how y'all know that number wasn't for Z?" Binky butted in

"And why the fuck you got her calling her? This ain't shit to do with he-" I add and Z began to speak but was interrupted by Glo

"Nigga what you mean?? I'm here best friend. If she feel like you being sneaky I'm the first person she gone come too, hoe ass"

"Glo fuck you fo real, Ian did shit sneaky"

"Nah fuck you-" Glo started as she began moving closer to me but Ian budge, I always been the type to stand my ground. Z just sat there quiet. Time for me to move around

"Glo, if you touch her. Ima have to fuck you up" Binky said as she got up

Why is Z jus my sitting her letting her talk to me this?...Why Binky got to be the one to tell Glo this and that's her whole girlfriend??

"Nah it's coo. I'm leaving"

Don't get this deep forreal. Confronting Z about the number is pointless at this point, she ain't even say shit about Glo talking to me crazy. That's what's getting me, that goes to show me what she don't want... me.

"Go! The fuck. You just gone be right back here" Glo laughed and Binky smacked her teeth

"Lay don't go, where you gone go?" Binky asked me and im shrugged my shoulders

"I don't know, just not finna here" I said as I began walking out the door. Ian grab my clothes, shoes, shit. All I had on me was a few hundreds but, they'll get me a hotel for now til I figure shit out.

—————————————————————

BINKY POV🙃🙃🙃

I watched as Lay walked out the front door. Nobody went to stop her, not even Z.

"Nah, y'all wrong" I shook my head causing Z and Glo to stare at me

"She gone be back" Z said as she sat on the couch

"Bro, that yo' girl... ain't no way ima sit ther and let nobody talk to my girl infront of me crazy"

"Man, she know what she did" Z argued

"What she do? Because this whole time she been her she been chilling"

"She just don't listen to shit, and she sneaky" Z calmly said

"How she sneaky? She be under yo ass every fucking day.. and if you talking bout that number I think you and I both know damnwell that number wasn't meant for Lay"

Just as Z was about to let words out her lips Glo spoke first

"Why you so worried about her?" Glo rolled her neck at me "you wanna fuck her or sum?"

"Glo chill forreal, y'all just doing too much with her! Y'all want me to justify it when y'all in the wrong. That shit not right. then y'all just letting her walk along these streets after y'all know what the fuck be going on"

"Then go wit' her.... Sense you eating her dick" Glo added and Z chuckled

"Go wit her?" I smugged my face as I stared at Glo

"Y'all both just gone be right back here wanting attention so bad, y'all don't want nothing but to be all in our ass all day so you can leave too"

Oh. Shits nuts. "That's how you feel forreal"

"That's how I always felt" Glo boldly said

"Bet" with that being said I walked out the door leaving Glo and Z alone. Got me fucked up if she think I'm coming back. All my shit and there but Ian tripping over it I'll just start over..

.
.
.