Teasing The Teaser

( Ro in the media⬆️⬆️⬆️)

                              Lay POV~

It's been about 30 minutes since Z had dropped me off home. What tf she have to do? And why am I so worried about her?

When I got home and laid down in my bed.

Shit was nothing better to do. I was lowkey horny. I need to fuck sum to fuck

——————————————————

                             Z POV~

It's been bout 30 sense I dropped Lay off. My stud bro (Glo) called me telling me we had some business to handle and Ian talking bout no work business.

This was real business.

I arrived to Glo house. She lived in this big ass mission. Glo had big money so everything she own was expensive shit.

I knew Glo sense we was in middle school.

She always knew how to hustle and she always got us in some kind of trouble but we always stood our ground.

Glo ain't fear nobody.

She had a big ass gate around her house. I had to press a buzzer in order for me to get threw it.

*BUZZ*

"who ringing my shit?" I heard Glo yell through the buzzer

I laughed "It's the police"

Me and Glo always joked like this since we was younglins so she knew exactly who it was so she buzzed me in.

I pulled in her drive way next to 4 nice ass cars, I parked next to them and got out.

Glo was already at the door waiting for me to come in.

Glo had the door open and before I could even enter Glo punched me in my chest.

"Ouh nigga my tittie" I said groaning while rubbing my chest.

"Fuck yo tittie, ringing my buzzer talking bout you the police knowing damn well I got warrants"

I smacked my teeth and laughed "yea yo ass was scared huh"

"Hn police woulda had to call for backup" Glo said while laughing and let them threw the door.

The inside of Glo house is nice as hell. Most of her furniture was white. Everything in this bitch looked expensive.

She had 2 body gaurds standing at the front door when you enter. I'm telling you. This ho got money money.

I walked with Glo into the basement where we usually handle business.

When we got downstairs I noticed some unfamiliar faces. Glo looked at me then looked at them .

"yo Z this Binky, Binky this Z" she said introducing me to this brown skin tall stud with light brown dreads. She was more masculine then I was.

"Wassgood" I said dapping her up

Glo then pointed to another stud. "Z, This Ro, Ro this Z"

Now Roooo. Whew. Ro was sum pressure.

Ro was light skin and she had braces with curly hair that she wore in braids. Ro was shorter then all of us. She was a pretty stud

Ro was definitely my type of girl.

Ro dapped me up . "Nice to meet you Z" I nodded "you too"

Glo then walked us in this room she had in the basement.