"But it's annoying." I muttered.

"Then cut it."

"But then I can't hide my face."

"Oh for fucks sake." She muttered, "Then stop talking about it!" She raised her voice.

"Jeez what's got your panties in a twist." I frown.

She threw her hands up and sped walked forward leaving me behind. I easily caught up with her and put my arm around her shoulder, "You know you love me." I grin down at her.

In return she rammed her elbow into my rib, leaving me huffing and gasping in pain, "I love you too!" I call out, hunched over.

Ryan just continued walking and put her middle finger up.

••••••••••

It was now lunch time and I was walking to the cafeteria. No one was really around because I go earlier to avoid the rush of people and noise.

"Hey Evan." I said walking into the cafeteria.

"Hey." She grumbled.

"What's up with you?" I asked picking up an apple and biting into it.

"Med school." She sighed, "And to top it off, guy problems."

"You're still with that dick?" I frowned, "I thought you said he isn't worth your time?" I asked, putting more food on my plate.

"He isn't. And I've tried breaking up with him, but he just keeps coming back and I just keep letting him." She said, wiping some counters down.

"Want me to handle it?" I asked more seriously.

She finally looked up at me with a soft smile, "Thank you Mace, but I got it. I'll let you know if I do need your help." I smiled back at her and added more food to my plate.

"Now get the fuck out of here, lunch is about to start." She said, going back to her usual self.

"Remind me never to be nice to you." I scoff and walk out.

I quickly made my way to the library and did a little happy dance when I heard the bell ring, meaning I escaped the rush hour.

"Hey Judy." I said, walking past the main desk.

She grunted in greeting to me in return, attention fully invested into the book she was reading.

I let out a small laugh and made my way to my usual spot also the one I used to tutor Paris in.

She's been doing a lot better with school, especially Physics. I for one was extremely proud of her, especially when she got a B on her lest test.

"Guess what, guess what, guess what?" Paris walked in excitedly.

I put down my pen and stop doing my homework to give her my attention, "What, what, what?" I smiled, matching her energy.

"Look!" She thrusted a paper in my face.

I leaned back a little to see it clearly, "Holy shit, is this real?" I whispered.

"Yup!" She grinned, "I'm smart now." She smirked.

"That you are." I chuckled lowly, "Nice job Theia." I smile, finally using the nickname I gave her.

A blushed quickly appeared on her face but disappeared as fast as it came, "Shut up." She muttered and my punched my shoulder then sat down next to me.

"Ow! What was that for!" I said, rubbing the spot.

She just shrugged and took her books out, "Felt right."