WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER 💔 EP-17

EPISODE 17

Yn POV
I was shocked to listen like why…
Yn: but grandma…
Tae/g: please yn it's my last wish and i beg you to do this…
Yn: please grandma don't say that…

Tae went out of the cabin…he was shocked to…
Tae/g: look yn only you can change him…he may be cold or rude…but he is kind…i trust you and please take care of him..i hope you will grant my last wish…

And then she stopped moving those were her last lines…i was shocked..she was a very happy person…it all happened in some fraction of seconds….

The doctors came in they started to shif her body..i went out to see taehyung crying his heart out being on his knees…it hurts..he was so much attached to his grandmother…

I went to him…he stood up and hugged me i hugged him back…
Tae: she was my everything yn…i never thought that she would leave me like this…she promised me that she'll be always with me…she broke her promise

Yn: shh taehyung calm down..no need to worry..yoh know what this world is so cruel for the people like your grandmother…she'll be happy there in heaven…i heard people saying that the one who died will be there in heaven with a happy soul…

Tae: but still I'm gonna miss her…she used to take care of me whenever i was sick but now..she won't be there for me to take care of me…

Yn: it's ohkk…some times it happens…let's go see your mom is waiting..

I back off and we three went to our house i went to my house…
Apsa: it was a shocking incident though…
Janu: yeah indeed it is…he must be very sad…
Yn: guys i have decided…

Apsa: whatt??
Yn: i will marry him…
Apsa: WHAT???
Janu:WHAT?
Hamsi:WHAT?
Apsa: yahhh are you out of your mind…

Yn: no I'm not iam in my right senses…
Hamsi: think again yn…
Janu: yeahh are you dumb..
Apsa: wtf yn…

Yn: it was her last wish…
Apsa: yeahhso??
Yn: what so?? You know i never gety grandma's love…i felt it with her Even though those were less interactions…

Apsa: what about your parents..what if they deny..
Yn: they won't you know them that they'll do what ever I wish for…I'm going to India…

NEXT DAY
AT KIMS HOUSE…

Mrs Kim: so taehyung what do you think about grandma's word…
Tae: what's there to think about it…
Mrs Kim: about your marriage…
Tae: not again mom…

Mr Kim: you should think about it tae…
Tae: dad you too…i know it was her last wish but…what about yn feelings we can't force her…
Mrs Kim: let's just ask her formally..we'll go to India to meet her parents and then we'll ask her for you…

Tae: mom don't you think we are being selfish..what if she is not ready…
Mr Kim: are you ready for this marriage taehyung???
Mrs Kim: speak out taehyung…
Tae: yes iam…

Mr Kim: then leave it for us we'll take care of everything…
Tae: make sure not to force her of hurt her…
Mrs Kim: yaah yaahh now stopp..we will leave to India after two days…
Mr Kim: done…

MEANWHILE
Apsa POV
Now we are in airport ready to fly from here…yn planned to go by herself but we forced her to take us with here and now we will reach there in 10 hrs as it's not a connecting flight….

TIME SKIP
IN INDIA…
yn POV
We just now got into our house apsa and others also wanted to stay with me so we just decided to stay in my house…

Yn mom: ynn what a sudden surprise…you didn't even informed i could have prepared something special for you guys…

Apsa: no aunty we doesn't need any food we just need your love…
Yn mom: aww soo sweet of you apsa…come on you must be tired and hungry go and get freshen up I'll cook something for you guys…