WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER 💔 EP-11

EPISODE 11
Yn's mom POV
What is this… why did she do this?? Is this for real i went to her and caressed her cheek i should know what happened…

NEXT DAY
Yn POV
I woke up but Karthik was not there in the room… i went down to see everyone were busy in their works mine and Karthik marriage will be held after two weeks that means one week after tae's and karthii's engagement… i saw my mom came to me..

She will always smile at me but this time she was totally different…she has a pale face…

Yn: mom what happened?? You look pale
Yn's mom: what is this yn??
Yn: m-mom where did you find this book??
Yn's mom: it doesn't matter now?? Is it true that u and tae both were in relationship??
Yn:mom let's go it's nothing..
Yn's mom: dont try to divert the topic yn I'm asking is it true??
Yn: y-yes mom… 5 years back…
Yn's mom: you didn't even told me?? Didn't you feel like telling me?? Am i not your mom??
Yn: mom what are you talking…please mom leave it i don't want to talk about it anymore…
Yn's mom: wait just clarify me?? What's the whole thing happened??

Then i told her everything about me, him, Karthik and karthii..she felt devastated…
Yn: mom leave it see I'm now fine ohkk..
Yn's mom: hmm let's go.. we will have breakfast..

We went down… everyone had our breakfast as now it's time we have to go to Hyderabad.. we came to vizag for sindhu's marriage but now we have to go back to our houses…. Our flight is today evening at 5pm…

Me, Tinku, chukkulu, sonu, Nani, tae, Karthii, Karthik, my parents and karthii's parents packed our bages and ready to go…
Sindhu: I'm gonna miss you ynn… love you I'll be there after 3 days as there are only 5 days for karthii's engagement…
Yn: im gonna miss you too my sissy take care and give me a niece or nephew soon I'm waiting for it..
Sindhu: yeahh yeahh suree☺️

She said while blushing..
Yn: ahaaa you are blushing 😁…
Nani: now stop teasing…
Yn: yeah I'm teasing her not you ohkk..
Nani: achaa she is my dear.. ohkk no one can tease her except mee..
Sindhu: my dear little brother mow I'm married i won't be there for you to tease me..
Nani: no problem I'll come to your house and i will stay there till you ur self tell me to get out…
Sonu: hufff that's never gonna happen…
Chukkulu: ohkk ohkk guys it's already 3.45 now let's go to the airport..

Karthii POV
We went into the car i sat beside tae suddenly Karthik came and sat beside me as yn will drive the car she sat in the driver seat… then my eyes went to his hand to see the engagement ring it teared heart i know i cheated on him but still i don't know why I'm feeling like this…

In next 5 days it's mine and tae's engagement the thing is I'm scared that what if tae found it that i slept with Karthik on that night being drunk will he accept me what if he doesn't want me..

I was soo into my thoughts…
Tae: babyy.. what happened?? What are you thinking??
Karthii: nothing baby im just sad that we are leaving vizag….
Tae: it's okk baby Sindhu said she will be in Hyderabad in 3 days right?? Then don't be sand i can't see you being sad..
Karthii: ohkk babyy..

AT AIRPORT..
Jungkook POV
We went in we get our ticket checked and were now waiting for the announcement…
Jk: jimin I'm really tired i just want to go home and sleep
Jimin: yeahh yeahh that's the only thing u can do ..
Jk: heyy shortly don't underestimate me I'm double bunny boy..
Jimin: youuuu.. you called me shorty right no banana milk for one week…
Jk: whattt YAAHHH jiminssii how can you do this with me…
Jimin: no more excuses…
Yn: guys stop let's goo our flight will take off in minutes…

TIME SKIP…
AT HYDERABAD

Tae POV
We reached the home now…
Tae: I'm very tired… I'll sleep just don't disturb me…