"Are you afraid of it?" Wanda asked.

"I wish to understand it," he clarified."The more I do, the less it controls me. One day... who knows? I may even control it."

Wanda nodded and then drew their attention back to the paprikash. She pointed at it and scrunched her nose, "I don't know what's in this, but it is not paprika," She smiled at him as he looked down at the ingredients in confusion.

"I'm gonna go to the store, I'll be back in twenty minutes," she said moving away from the counter.

Vision quickly got up and stood in front of her, "Alternatively, we could order a pizza?"

Wanda looked at him, "Vision? Are you not letting me leave?"

Vision looked down at the floor, "It is a question of safety."

Wanda nodded, "I can protect myself," she said walking forward. Vision blocked her way with his arm.

"Not yours."

Wanda's face fell.

"It's not just you, Pietro and Amara also... Mr Stark would like to avoid the possibility of another public incident. Until the Accords are on a more secure foundation."

Wanda turned to the side to look directly at him, "And what do you want?"

"For people to see you... as I do," he finished.

Wanda gave him an intense stare, still being held back by his hand.

That was when Amara entered the room with Pietro.

"What's going on?" Pietro asked, narrowing his eyes at Vision. He began to move forwards at Vision, but Amara grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"Vision what are you doing?" Amara asked, suspiciously.

Wanda turned to Amara, answering for Vision, "Your father is keeping us locked up in here."

"What?" Pietro said.

"It's the Accords," Amara said, quietly, almost to herself.

"What is? The fact that we're trapped in here?" Wanda asked Amara.

"No, Wanda. I'm free to leave."

"What are you talking about?" Wanda asked.

Amara placed a large booklet on the counter. "I made my decision. I signed the Accords. Rhodey brought them in today."

Wanda moved towards the thick booklet that had broken the little family she had left. She held it in her hands once again. It didn't feel powerful. Now that she was holding it once again. How could something so small have the power to create as much damage as it had?

Amara came up next to her, "Just sign it, Wanda, everything will be okay, I promise." She looked at Pietro, "Pietro's signing it, too."

Wanda looked at her brother, "You are?"

Pietro nodded, "I'm thinking about it... seriously considering it."

"You should, too, Wanda," Amara added. "Right now, we just have to stay together. Doesn't matter how. You guys are all the family I have left."

Wanda frowned at the paper in front of her.

"My dad's sending a jet for me. Steve, Sam and Bucky were all arrested. They're being taken to Berlin. I'm gonna try and convince Steve that signing is the right thing."

"Amara?" Vision spoke up.

"Yeah."

"Your jet is here."