Chapter 4: Less talk, more fight (Part 1)

A/N: Hello everyone, this is The Rocket Gamer. Before we start, I was originally going to have this chapter in it's entirety, which would've clocked in about an hour, if the timeline has anything to say about it. But, I wanted to stick to the length limit of an actual episode, which would roughly be half an hour, so this will be the first half of the 3rd episode of Lycoris Recoil, time-wise. I'll have more to talk about at the end of the chapter, but for now, I hope you enjoy! 

Previously on Like A Lycoris...

Seiji: "Those guys are members of JUSTIS! It's like what Kiryu-san told us. They really are trying to rebuild here in Asakusa!"

Minato (Florist): "I'm about to be tracked down by another hacker who goes by Robota. He went on a cyber-attack against a fellow hacker of mine who goes by Walnut."

Kido: "Come on, spit it out! Who's your boss?!"

"Sosuke Iwami."

Seiji: "Iwami?"

Yuya: "So, Walnut was a little girl this whole time..."

Minato: "My name is Minato. I am the Florist of Asakusa."

OPENING THEME: Hidenori Shoji ft. MAKOTCH - Receive You

After sleeping off from my impromptu fight with Yuya, I woke up the next morning, stretching myself out of bed as I yawned awake. "Rise and shine, Seiji-chan." I heard a familiar voice.

I quickly bolt to my left as I see Yuya sitting close by from my computer desk. "Yuya?! When did you get here?" I quickly inquired. "Don't worry, I didn't sleep in your room. I slept with Chisato at her place." He reassured.

"Oh. Whoa, wait a second? Chisato doesn't sleep here in the cafe?" I wondered. "She has her own apartment to sleep in after cafe hours." Yuya told me. "Is that so?" I understood.

"Anyways, you just came to wake me up or something?" I asked him. "Yeah, pretty much." He answered. "Say, I asked Mika-san if he could whip up breakfast for you when you wake up. He should have it ready by now. Why don't you wash up, get dressed? I'll be waiting downstairs." Yuya said as he patted my arm.

"Okay. Be sure to give him my gratitude." I responded. "Thanks, Yuya." "No problem." He waved as he closed the door behind him. I got up from my desk and went to the bathroom. I quickly showered and got dressed in my clothes.

I then made my way downstairs to the ground floor, where Yuya and everyone else was chilling. Mika-san was behind the counter, just finishing up setting my plate.

"Morning, Mika-san." I greeted. "Good morning, Seiji. I've got breakfast ready for you." He greeted back, as I sat down and started to eat. I couldn't help but wonder if I was getting too used to the cafe life, what with me staying with Kiryu and the rest of his clan, back in the M Cafe at Kamurocho.

Thinking about it now, I start to reminisce my life back at my family home in Kyoto. I'd wake up everyday, eat breakfast with my parents and sisters, and then leave for school. I'd come home, then spend the afternoon inside until it was time for dinner. I'd go to bed and wake up early the next day, to do it all over again.