"Nope, I'd rather suffer in hell," I spit back at him. He looks at me, surprised. He pushes his chair back harshly and stands up. He walks up to the door opening it. He stares at me furiously.

I stare at him confused, he put on a fake smile.

"Go, your free to go," He said. I scoff and get up. He gave me the death stare as I walk past him. I felt his eyes digging into me.

I give him a quick glance before going to the lobby. I walk by the officer, rolling my eyes at him.

I throw myself down into the uncomfortable lobby chair.

I wonder how Chloes doing. How come no one is here with me, I mean I guess they went to Chloe, but I'm their friend too.

I pull out my phone from my pocket and start texting the groupchat.

Family

Me

Can someone pick me
Up from the police
Station?

Mindy

Are you ghostface

Me

No?

Chad

I can just give me 10
Minutes.

Me

K

I stare back at my phone. Ofcourse Mindy thinks I'm ghostface. I WAS THERE WHEN HE ATTACKED ALL TIMES. I dunno how they can think that low of me.

⚠︎________________________⚠︎

"Ethan, cmon," Chad said, waving his hand infront of my face. I blink out of my trance and get up. He seems irritated or upset. I hold my wrist as I look down at my hand.

"Chad, yknow I wouldn't do that right," I say to him in a shaky voice. He looked at me and continued to walk fast.

He brought his hand up to his face, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Yea, yea I know you wouldn't. But who would," He asked me, throwing his hands out infront of him.

We both get into the car and he looks at me. I shrug my shoulders. He scoffs.

"What!?" I say confused. He glances at me and starts the car.

"I'm really saving your ass here Ethan," He says. I guess he is right. I mean Mindy and Tara are both against me. But he's like my brother, so he has to try to look out for me and the same goes for me.

"Thanks, like actually thanks. I know Mindy and Tara are probably pissed," I say letting out a deep breath. He looks at me and raises his eyebrows.

"I mean if you were there. You could see the steam coming from Tara," He said laughing. I laugh with him and lay back in my seat. Putting my head onto the headrest.

"I'm really trusting you though, if it's you. Well, let's hope it's not," He said patting my shoulder, tightly gripping it. Ow, he squeezed my shoulder hard.

I squint my eyes. He then let's go and puts both hands on the steering wheel. I stare blankly at the road. Um, okay then.

⚠︎____________________________⚠︎

We arrive at the hospital all the way across town.

"Here," Chad said opening his car door. I rubb my eyes and get up. My heart is still kind of racing. I mean I can't imagine how Chloe might feel.