𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
"𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌, 𝗂 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗌"
ˣᵒˣᵒ

I lay on the floor, waiting. I see as Ethan moves closer to the door. He opens it slowly. I start to hear screaming from outside. He runs out, and it goes quiet.

Fuck.

Where did they go? Did they fucking leave me here. I listen carefully as I hear footsteps.

𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I walk slowly towards the door, opening it. I see nothing until I see Mindy screaming down the hallway. I see everyone start to run away, Chad grabbing me and bringing me out the door. I look over at Mindy and see blood dripping down her arm.

I look over at Sam and see her stomach gushing blood. Holy shit.

"Is everyone okay!?" Chad tells at us. I nod my head. I see Tara start to look around, and I do the same. Fuck.

"Where's Chloe!" Tara yells as she tried to go back into the apartment. It's locked.

"Tara I need to go to the hospital," Sam said as she gripped her sisters shoulder.

"Okay, I gotta get Sam to the hospital, guys. Please find Chloe. ALIVE!" She says before taking Sam down the stairs.

I move Chad and Mindy out of the way as I try to bust the door open. I continue to throw myself into the door, trying to get to her. Chad grabs me.

"Dude, stop, you're going to break your arm. The best thing we can do right now is call the police," Chad says to me. I start to feel tears swell up in my eyes as I look at the door in anger. There's nothing I can do, and it's my fault she's still in there.

I don't fucking care if I break my arm, as long as she is safe. But she isn't, she's stuck in there with a masked killer who I'm not even sure is Wayne or not. 

----------𝗽𝗼𝘃

I chase everyone out of the apartment as they run away screaming. They are so weak, it feeds my ego.

I walk up to the door, locking it with my free hand. I hear the silence of the apartment, and it was loud. Very loud.

I back away from the door as I look around. I start to hear loud banging on the door. It made me jump a bit but, not like they can get in anyway.

I know one didn't make it out, one in particular. I would love to get my hands on her, watch her as she is strangled to death. I'll stab her exactly 20 times and then watch as her blood pours from her mouth. And for the cheery on top, I'm going to strangle her, which I wouldn't even have to because she will be drowning in her own blood.

I mean, I've already attempted it once, but she somehow mysteriously survived. I literally watched her fall to the ground and fucking die.

I'm not hurt about it though, because I know she's going to die this time. I wish ambulance and police were as slow as they were in Woodsboro, bigger city means everyone is closer so more dangerous for me but that's what makes it fun.

HOWEVER, can never have fun with my games if they just keep coming back.

I asked Quinn if she wanted to attack tonight, I thought it was smart if her to fake her death. I look up to her, like the big sister I never had. She told me she would be here but she isn't.

This is the second time she's bailed on me and it's rising my suspicion. Are they making me do all the work? I can't tell if I'm being taken advantage of, but who cares as long as I get to kill.