you easily relax, feeling less stressed now that you were here and made it into the line. so now, for the next two hours, you plan on putting your earbuds in and letting the time pass.

on your right, you can see some other fans that sit on the ground with their jackets acting as cushions on the pavement. you didn't have one so you just opted to lean your back against the wall of the building.

scrolling through your phone, you press shuffle on your playlist and the music starts playing through the earbuds.

since your playlist is predominantly nct, a one-two-seven's 'gold dust' begins, and you softly hum along with the melody of the chorus.

jal ja nae dalbit
iri waseo angyeo gipsugi
bami su noin
janmulgyeol wiro nuwo
ama neoneun moreuji
eolmana ne bichi yeppeunji
geumse jantteuk daa banjjagijanni
geumsaek gireul naeeo nareul binnaeji

————

after about an hour did the line start getting really long and by then you were very grateful to have gotten in line at the time you did.

as the time passed by, your heartbeat increased exponentially.

and when the doors of the venue opened, you could feel your hands shaking as the line began moving.

an employee of the venue leads the line of fans down to stage where a long table with nine empty seats were.

nct 127 will be sitting there— holy shit.

you begin freaking out and you can see the other fans feeling the same way as well.

the employee explains that we will be waiting a bit longer for the boys to come— and when they take their seats, that's when we will officially begin.

(a/n: i've never been to a fansign EVER, so this is just what i imagine it'd be like— though i know it probably isn't even close to the real experience lol)

a long ass ten minutes later, the familiar faces of my favorite idols begin walking in from the opposite end of the stage.

the fans start getting loud and cheering for them as they take their seats, the flashes of cameras becoming overwhelming.

the first fan in line sets off with the signal of the person in charge.

two minute goes by and the first fan moves onto the next member. the next fan moves to sit down.

the line in front of you gets shorter and shorter as every two minutes, the next person goes.

at this point, there are only four people in front of you— meaning in approximately 8 minutes, you will be in one of those seats.

your nervous hands shuffle through your bag. you pull out the small water bottle you brought and the ziploc bag that has your supplements in.

you quickly and swiftly take a capsule of your 'calming' supplement that you probably should've taken an hour before— but you hoped it would kick in to calm your nerves faster than it usually would.

before you know it, you are sitting in front of— face-to-face, with the kim doyoung— your ult bias.

a bright smile adorns your face as doyoung makes eye contact with you. no screens or anything.

"hi!" he greets, showing his gummy bunny smile

"hi!" you repeat back with the same energy. "how are you?" you ask politely.