PAINT ME NAKED pt.1

𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐: 🦊 𝚑𝚞𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚗 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
⚠️: 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ── 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍; 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒆

what awful place university is.

after the four treacherous years of  high school, you had another painful four more to go.

now... you were fully aware that college is an optional endeavor, but your parents had managed to sway you into going for the future benefits.

getting a good job and all.

this is your first year at neo city university as a psychology major. it wasn't a hard decision to make especially since you had a great passion for the subject. everything about psychology intrigued you and this was the way to enjoy the years you had left of college.

you are currently on a break in between the class you just finished and the next one being in an hours time. you decide to go out into the courtyard where many other students frequent for their breaks.

it is a nice day today, so you take a seat under a tree and put in your earbuds to relax. you weren't much of an outside person, especially since its allergy season, but you disregarded the stinging your eyes and tickle in your nose for just a moment of peace.

you didn't know how long you sat there, feeling the grass threads between your fingers, but even with your eyes close you could feel and see a shadow of a person loom over yourself.

a few seconds pass by and you know that the figure still remains in front of you— blocking the light of the sun.

you flutter your eyes open to see who had decided to interrupt your nice break.

low and behold, it was...

your best friend, song minhee.

"hey babes. whatcha doing out here?" minhee questions why you are outside, rather than sulking in the library as usual.

"i don't know. it's nice out, i guess." you shrug as minhee moves to sit next to you, the sudden burst of sunlight blinding your eyes once she moves.

"it is quite a nice day. are you staying here for your whole break?" she asks.

"maybe. but my eyes are kind of watering, and i feel stuffy..." you chuckle.

"they do look a bit red." she replies. "why don't you go put some eye drops in? i'll watch your stuff."

"good idea. i'll be right back, then." you say before standing up, grabbing the eye drop solution from your bag, and walking to the nearest bathroom.

"stupid allergies..." you mutter to yourself, pushing through the doors of the girl's bathroom.

you take a few moments and get the job done, quickly putting a few drops in each eye.

a toilet flushes from one of the stalls, and a girl walks out. she looks at you through the mirror, a momentary flash of judgment in her eyes.

"i swear, it just allergies." you chuckle nervously.

she just nods and dries her hands before walking out.