FANSIGN

𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐: 🐰 𝚔𝚒𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
⚠️: 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ── 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍; 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒆

"today is the day! are you excited, honey?" your mother asks as she watched you devour the stack of pancakes she made you.

"is that even a a question?!" you exclaim with your mouth stuffed.

"swallow your food first before you speak, y/n!" she scolds you.

you do as told before opening your mouth again.

"sorry, mom... but i'm just SUPER duper excited to go to this fansign— i mean this is a ONE IN A LIFETIME experience." you state with wide eyes of pure happiness.

"speaking of..." she starts and looks at her phone's lockscreen. "it's time for you to boogie— or you'll be late and miss all of the good stuff."

"right! thanks, love you mom!" you declare as you shove the last of your pancakes into your mouth and race to the door, saying goodbye.

————

an hour and half long drive later, you are finally pulling into a parking lot that is luckily, not as packed as you thought it would be at this time.

it's exactly two hours before the venue doors open and you will be fulfilling one of your biggest dreams:

to meet your favortie idol group.

NCT 127.

you giddily hop out of your car and smooth out your clothes.

you are wearing a simple and cute, yet comfortable outfit consisting of light grey jogger sweatpants, a white cropped tank top covered with an olive green short-sleeved button up, paired with a lock-and-chain necklace, and your signature white chunky sneakers. and of course you carry along a small white bag with some essential items like your wallet and whatnot.

 and of course you carry along a small white bag with some essential items  like your wallet and whatnot

walking towards the entrance you see that there is a line. its not short, but not too long either. it seemed like you got their at a perfect timing.

you approach the fans that are waiting by the door and notice that they all are fairly dressed up— dresses, skirts, high heels. this made you wonder if you were not dressed up enough. but it was too late now. plus, you thought your outfit was a fine balance between comfy and cute, so you shrug the feeling off in an instant.

you kindly and softly greet the girls in front of you as you take your place behind them. the weather was extremely nice. warm but there was enough breeze to balance the heat.