Pursuit of Perfection | ✔️

Description:

"Will you marry me now?", she asked me softly, "With all my baggage and after everything I have done"

I looked up at the woman standing in front of me. She was not the beautiful, innocent girl I couldn't stop thinking about when I was a teenager. She was a woman who had lived a life that I would never wish on anyone else. 

*****

The story of Sanam and Osman: from lab partners in school who fell in love to adults in a world where evil reigned supreme. Their young love stood the test of time even when heartbreak destroyed their lives. Because no force on earth can keep apart two souls destined to be together, to continue a story that has no ending.

The story of Zain: a boy who had everything became the man who lost everything when he couldn't tame his demons. Though life is a continuum of love, regret, despair and lessons learnt the hard way. And even villains have a story to tell. 

The story of Kiran: a sister thrust into motherhood when she was barely an adult herself. Life gave her one challenge after another. But from adversity comes opportunity, and sometimes even love when you have all but given up hope for it. 

Read on to find out about their past, present and future, a tale of young love, missed opportunities, and lost innocence amidst lust, betrayal, money, power and dirty politics. 

Mature rating is for triggering themes.

Author: Malikadoc

Status: Completed