Chapter-7

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈✽✽✽❈⎯⎯⎯●

AS IT TURNS OUT THE SMART dude who decided to challenge Oliver turned out to be Tyson, honestly, though to his credit Tyson did end up tying with him which was not bad in itself but now they were on their way to Rome to challenge a guy named Enrique

Not that it mattered to Mia as long as she was able to tour Rome and besides she had even heard that the Gelato and Pasta in Rome were to die for. Though she was leaning more towards the Gelato.

After hitching a ride to Rome in exchange for some help, The Bladebreakers finally reached their destination. Tyson and the rest of the team went ahead as Mia stayed back, promising to catch up once she was done with a few errands.

Though when she did reach Enrique's manor she noticed how the team was standing in front of the manor chatting to some blonde dude that Mia immediately recognized as Enrique. It wasn't that hard considering coincidentally Mia ran into this group of Enrique fan club members that were prancing around with the blonde's face plastered across their tops along with the word, "I 'Heart' Enrique."

"Hey guys, what are you doing?" Mia questioned walking up to them, "Oh we were just talking to this creep who was roaming around other people's property." Tyson explained as Mia tilted her head looking at the said creep.

Before she could blink, Enrique was in front of her, taking a hold of both her arms in his as he sent her a million dollar charming smile, "Well hey there beautiful." Kai and Tyson narrowed their eyes simultaneously as Mia cringed slightly.

"Hey let go of her," Tyson scowled as Enrique simply ignored him, "You know, had I known that you guys were here with a pretty girl like her I would have taken you to Enrique faster." Enrique grinned a playboy smile as Mia just stood there confused.

What were these people talking about? Enrique was in front of them so who the hell was he going to take them to?

Suddenly a strong arm reached out and grabbed Enrique's arm that was still holding on to Mia, "Did you not listen? Let. Her. Go." Kai said darkly, a rage filled aura surrounding him, Ray lifted his eyebrow slightly as the blonde finally let go, "Jezz alright, I didn't know she was taken man."

But before another word could have been said an old butler came running out of the Manor, "Master Enrique your trigonometry professor has arrived for your lesson he requests your presence in the fourth floor master ballroom you mustn't keep him waiting."

Enrique simply grinned sheepishly, his cover blown as he bolted out of there with a, "See yeah," To his Butler before he jumped off the railing into the grassy slope, "That kid was Enrique all along?!" Tyson questioned surprised.

"That's what I was trying to tell you guys," Mia explained pointedly as they stared after the retreating figure of the blonde.

"So much for battling Enrique, that weirdo doesn't want anything to do with us, what a waste of time," Tyson complained later on, once the gang had gotten away from Enrique's 'House'.
"Now what are we going to do?" Chief questioned thought Tyson cut in quickly, "I'll tell

you what we're going to do, we keep looking for Enrique and convince him to blade with us," The Bluentte said with enthusiasm.

"Oh why I don't know Tyson he was a bit of a character to put it gently," Max pointed out, "Calling him a womanising asshole is putting it gently," Mia added with a snicker.

"So what?" Tyson questioned obviously as always, but of course Kenny jumped to his defence, "Tyson's right, how can we be ready for the Russian tournament if we don't familiarise ourselves with the different levels and techniques of Euro Beybladers."

The conversation continues for quite a while before somehow Tyson and Kai landed in an argument, "-what makes you so smart?!" Tyson questioned the Team captain. "Seen it before," Kai replied with his chill facade in place.

"Oh that's right you're the big beyblade know-it-all," Tyson retorted sarcastically, while they two were busy arguing Mia's attention wandered off before it landed on the sign that read, 'Gelato Italiano'

And just like that they had completely lost her from the conversation, Mia started going through her mental schedule to see when she could fit in a quick visit, when a sore sight entered her vision.

"Hey ladies come on I didn't mean it, just wait a second oh please I'm so sorry," The blonde rich kid ran behind two girls who looked like they were dressed for the vogue's cover.

"Hey what do you know it's him," Mia commented bitterly, "Hey that's right girls we can even have Chinese food delivered to the boat if you want straight from China!"

Mia watched in bitter amusement as Smoke steamed out of Tyson's nostrils, "Hey, loverboy!" Kenny as usual tried damage control but he was no match for Tyson's temper of course, "Tyson wait."

"Ok Henrique put your money where your mouth is," Tyson marched up to the blonde who was picking a fight with him, Mia rolled her eyes before she glanced at the Gelato shop. Screw Tyson and the schedule, she wasn't going to be waiting around for him to settle his difference with that rich kid.

Lazily folding her arms behind her head, the brunette took a right about right walking towards the shop when a hand reached forwards stopping her, "And where do you think you're going?" Kai questioned her, raising an eyebrow.

"Where do you think Cold boy? If I know Tyson well enough He's going to piss Enrique until he agrees to battle, no matter the method. A noble woman once said that it's always best to watch drama unfold with your favourite snack and amazing glasses."

Mia blinked as she saw Kai's lips tilt up slightly before vanishing, almost as if she had imagined it. Letting go of her hand Kai started walking in the direction of the food shops.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Mia questioned him as she caught up to his long strides, "Coming with you obviously," Mia's eyes lit up with surprise, "And miss the chance of making your signature Kai face and say something Cold and passive like....'Hn, I'm Kai I don't care, Hn'"

Kai scoffed, "I do not sound like that and neither do I look like that," Mia burst out laughing, "OMG, You totally do!" The pair continued their bickering.

Though once again it was only Ray who noticed them leave...

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈✽✽✽❈⎯⎯⎯●