𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓

Hello everyone:)

Here's a quick introduction and disclaimer.

I mainly paint with watercolor/aquarelle colors. Most of my non-portrait paintings are created and inspired by my art course. We usually start by looking at a painting and then trying our own take on it. Unfortunately, I never thought about sharing my art in any form, so I cannot name those reference pictures. (Unless I check them in autumn, when my course resumes)

This is also the reason why I won't post on Instagram, as most artists are somewhat possessive about having their art used, recreated, or being inspired by it. And I really don't want any conflict, just enjoy some art and find others who do.

This brings me to my portrait paintings. So far, they are all copies of beautiful artwork I've seen online and wanted to recreate for myself. If I find the artist, I will credit them in the description.

Most importantly, enjoy my art, but please don't share it on other media platforms or claim it as your own.

xx Lu

PS: I translated my Minsung Story called 'Seoulmate 'into english. Here's a little snipet, check it out if you liked it. :) 

"Shut up! I don't have a crush on the enemy!" Jisung barks at Changbin, while still engrossed in watching the news. On the screen is Cat Butler, the unique superhero with the highest success rate when it comes to catching villains. The camera captures the full glory of his abs in 4K, which only makes Jisung stare harder. "You're about to start drooling! I can't watch this anymore."

Changbin takes the remote control from Jisung and turns off the TV. "Hey! This is very important research. Give me the remote control back!" Jisung cries desperately because he didn't want to miss a second. But Changbin had already disappeared through the door, the remote control safely hidden in his pocket.
Jisung sighs and stares at the orange moldy wall. Recently small untalented villains had been appearing everywhere in Seoul. They not only made life difficult for the superheroes, but also for Jisung, one of the established villains. He was already well-known so that he had even been given a name. Jisung hated the name, so he pretended not to know anything about it. And as soon as he had thought up a new plan, some nobody was already doing the same thing, or these good-for-nothings were taking over the city all at once.

However, he wanted that one spot on TV, where everyone would be talking about him that day and hopefully give him a new name. Of course, he wouldn't admit it, but that was the biggest motivation he currently felt. Since lying around doing nothing wasn't making things any better, he gets up and brushes the crumbs off his T-shirt. In the kitchen, he briefly looks over Changbin's shoulder, who was preparing the food. "I have to go somewhere, see you later." "But don't be late," Changbin admonishes him. "Yes, mom. I'll be on time." With these words, Jisung slips out the door, narrowly avoiding the pot holder that Changbin throws after him.

As he puts on his shoes, he considers whether or not he should bring his SuperSuit with him. Better to have it and not need it, so he packs the suit into his gym bag and sets off. He had an important appointment. Not of the villain kind, but rather of the business kind. After all, it didn't always pay well to be a crook. When he arrives at the bank building, he briefly stares up at the facade. He could easily climb up it if he wanted to and avoid taking the annoying elevator all the way up. However, this would reveal his identity, so he goes through the large revolving door into the foyer.

Some employees greet him directly and let him pass to the elevators. Luckily, one of the two is just opening and a group of people are stepping out. Jisung breathes a sigh of relief, he prefers to ride up alone. Once the doors close, he can think about what to say on the ride up. Unfortunately, a hand reaches between the closing doors, causing them to open again. The man and six other people squeeze in and Jisung stands in the corner by the buttons. After pressing the floor numbers for everyone, the elevator jerks upward. He stares at the display that indicates what floor they're on. Fear creeps up in him, he would prefer to just go back home. He had postponed this conversation for so long, after all it was often his pride that kept him from coming here. They had only reached the 12th floor of 35, and Jisung had to go all the way to the top. Some people got off and others got on. Just as the doors were closing again, a loud bang and scratching could be heard. The elevator shook briefly, dropped a few centimeters, and then stopped. 

.

.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.