𝐱𝐥𝐯. ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ

Почніть із самого початку

The wolf snarled, and Rebekah hissed back, watching it closely as it circled her. And it was only then did she realize who it was.

"Paul, please - don't do this." She whispered under her breath, knowing full and well the wolf could hear her.

But Paul only growled louder and Rebekah's eyes narrowed. If he wanted to play it that way, fine - game on.

"If you want them, you have to go through me." Rebekah told him, getting into a fighting stance - hands held out to her sides. "Come on!" She welcomed his attack.

Because Rebekah knew that Paul was hotheaded enough to attack, despite her being an imprint.

And just like she had predicted - the wolf lunged.

ALEC FOUND HIMSELF LATER IN THE ROOM WITH ROSALIE, ALICE, AND BELLA - WATCHING OUT THE WINDOW FOR ANY SIGN OF MOVEMENT

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ALEC FOUND HIMSELF LATER IN THE ROOM WITH ROSALIE, ALICE, AND BELLA - WATCHING OUT THE WINDOW FOR ANY SIGN OF MOVEMENT. He was worried about Rebekah, knowing that she was in great danger - even though he knew she was an imprint. But, he respected her wishes - despite every part of him wanting to track her down and bring her back to where it was safe.

Bella's voice brought him out of his thoughts. "Hey. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's not like I'm the one carrying a demon."Jacob Black joked as he and Edward walked into the room, and Alec merely gave them a nod in greeting before his gaze went back to the window.

He didn't pay much attention to the conversation, only breathing out a silent laugh at the choice of Bella's baby names - knowing full well that Rebekah would be making fun of them had she been here to hear them.

It all happened so fast.

It was a crack that even made Alec's spine shiver in fear and he whipped around just in time to see Bella fall to the floor. He never moved so fast in his life as the vampire rushed to Edward's side as the mind-reader caught her.

It was time, the child was coming.

And Alec felt like death was looming over them all, ready to greet them before the night would end.

Everything was a blur after that and soon, Alec found himself at the head of Bella's bed - hands on her shoulder to keep her steady.

Alice was on the phone with Carlisle, her face flush with worry as her eyes flitted over Bella's form. "Carlisle said the placenta must have detached." The doctor must have added something because the seer's face went paler - if it could - than it had been. "He's coming as fast as he can, but..."

Rosalie shook her head as she grabbed a scalpel. "We'll have to do it."

Edward grabbed her wrist, a glare on his face "Rose! Let the morphine spread."