Welcome!

/Thank you for checking out this story, I wrote this a long time ago and still have a promise to keep on finishing it. As this was a spin-off AU of the original main Reader Insert (That I have unpublished) it won't be telling the entire story of RWBY Vol 1 to whatever number they finish the series on.

I hope you enjoy this story as much as the 300K (still can't believe that many read this) people who read this did and give me notes on how to improve myself even though I did originally begin writing this in high school so my writing I'd like to say has improved though not saying this story is any bad but I'm sure there's a mistake here and there I haven't noticed.

Please consider checking out my other stories as I mainly do video game fanfics now but have other RWBY stories if you're interested. Also before I forget I mainly mentioned this being a spin-off AU is because I did include the reader's character from that one in this one. I gave him a name, he has two axe rifles, and is dating Ruby. Just wanted to give context before people get confused and assume he's like a main OC of mine.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the story and thank you for reading this page, hope to give you an update soon. Until next time, have a good day/night and remember everyday you wake up is another victory./