2

*THUMP*

                         *THUMP*

*THUMP*      

A Thump can be heard as the boy suddenly passed out from hour on end with multiple scars on his body and blood dripping from his arms to his legs. As the boy was about to close his eyes one last time a hand suddenly reach out to him and with a quiet voice that can be mistaking for a whisper said..

"Aren't you tired of playing the role of a hero?..." they said in a sweet voice 

".... wha..what.. are trying to say.. being the hero is my job... if i can't help them... then what am...  ill just be useless.. and they will all leave me again..." answer the boy in a weak voice

Before the voice could say anything else the boy body finally gave in to the exhaustion and his body gave in....

*

*

*

*

*

*

"AHH" a boy with long dark brown hair with a white streak yell before falling to the floor from his bed "Hiss.. ow" he hiss while rubbing his head in pain ' A nightmare again huh.. when will it end..' the boy thought while try to stand up and balance himself from falling.

As he finally able to balance himself out and get to start his he look around and two kids sitting on his bed one keep on moving around in his sleep while the other was holding a orange dino shape cap as he witness the two in front on him he could not help but smile softly at the two kids after a couple of second staring at the two he decided to leave the room to start his daily routine.

A/N: i forgot to write about the voiceline of the character talking about boboiboy sooo next chapter there will be voiceline about wanderer talking about boboiboy and boboiboy talking about him