ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ

Start from the beginning

You smiled back nervously.

Sunoo: Y/N, I was looking for you everywhere. 

Sunoo said as soon as he gets in front of Y/N and Jake. He looks worried and his expressions are changing fast. Y/N thought that Sunoo is the most scary among the six.

He came there with a blank expression and when he started to talk, he genuinely smiled.

Y/N: Ah yeah, I was just chatting with Jake about vampires. 

Sunoo nods.

Sunoo: Hmmm.. okay, everyone suggested that we should catch up our next class since it is your first day in Section Zero right?

Y/N: Oh yeah! I almost forgot about the classes. 

You look at your uniform, it was all filthy and bloody. You can't go to class with those.

Y/N: Hmmm... about that, can't I just skip today? I can't go to class with these bloody uniform-

 Sunoo smiled and nods, he grabbed your arms moving you away from Jake.

Sunoo: I got that Y/N. We have prepared you a new uniform, come! 

Sunoo pulled Y/N back to the bedroom to change, leaving Jake there speechless on how Sunoo suddenly acted.

[Back in school]

Crowd: Oh my god! Is that Jay? He's back? Omg! Hessss handsome!!!

Crowd: Wait.. who is that girl walking with Jungwon and Jay?

They murmured.

Crowd: How can she be possibly walking with the Section Zero?? Arg!! 

Another student said in frustration.

You look down and tried to cover your face.

You slowly stopped walking and tried to get out of this pack when someone's chest bumped into you from the back.

You look back as you saw how tall he is. His eyebrows twitched confused why you were stopping.

Sunghoon: What's wrong?

 He asked making Jay and Sunoo stop in an instant.

Jay: Is there a problem princess? 

Since you got your consciousness back Jay was calling you a princess instead of your name. He is the most hard headed as everyone told you.

Y/N: Oh god. Stop calling me princess Jay. I am not a princess- 

You said in despair when someone cut you off.

Jungwon: Wrong. Everyone who has the golden eye is either a princess or a queen since they are royal blood Y/N. So basically, you are one. 

He said with a straight face. Jungwon is the most calmest among the six you may say.

Sunoo: Let us treat you as one. 

Y/N looks at Jake. He was smiling peacefully. You felt happy to have someone on your side yet.. you knew this is not gonna be good.

You didn't want to be treated as a princess.

Plus, you felt all eyes of every student in this hallway was looking at you.

You sighed deeply.

Jungwon put his arms on your shoulder.

Jungwon: This is the perks of being in Section Zero, everyone looks at you like you are some kind of IDOL..