Chen Dong smiled and replied, "Thank you, Dad," and helped him close the door of the office.

All morning, Nie Zihang was dealing with the materials he had accumulated.

By the time I looked up from the pile of documents, it was already twelve o'clock in the afternoon.

Yesterday at noon I heard that his Omega, Shi Zhiyuan, had cheated on him, and he even dragged an Alpha to go shopping in the largest luxury shopping mall in the city center.

Attorney Nie, who had been rubbed by work all morning, rubbed his brows.

What kind of love, what kind of Omega are you looking for, when you see an Alpha, you can't wait to pounce on people to lick their necks.

If you cheat, you have to let him catch it in person, delaying time and work, **** it.

I was bored when the phone rang.

The number starts with 002. Looking at the whole city of H, this number is also used by the police station.

Nie Zihang pressed the answer: "Hello, Nie Zihang."

A cold male voice came from the opposite side: "Mr. Nie Zihang, I am Yu Jingxuan who was in charge of your case yesterday, police number 39520. The case has now come to trial results, and you have released the pheromone-suppressing Alpha, He Cheng, who has confessed to the crime and has been confirmed to have committed the crime. my country's Omega protection regulations, the specific materials will be handed over to the procuratorate for processing and punishment. Your Omega boyfriend..."

"Ex-boyfriend." Nie Zihang reminded.

The voice on the other side paused, and then changed his words: "Your Omega ex-boyfriend Shi Zhiyuan has not violated any regulations in terms of law. Our final decision is to release. If you are free this afternoon, come to the police station to sign."

Nie Zihang looked at the materials left on his table and said, "Okay, it's just a lunch break, I'll go over now."

"Can."

After he finished speaking, he hung up the phone, obviously not wanting to talk to him.

Inexplicably, Nie Zihang recalled the momentary confusion on Yu Jingxuan's face when he threatened Yu Jingxuan yesterday.

Tsk, he is obviously an Alpha, how come he was threatened, just like a kid who was caught.

Nie Zihang took another sip of coffee in a good mood, grabbed the car key and got up.

Driving all the way to the police station, just in time for a lunch break, there was a guard on duty in the office hall.

Yu Jingxuan should have informed him in advance, and when he saw Nie Zihang, he immediately greeted him: "Mr. Nie Zihang? Officer Yu has just gone to the toilet, you should go to his office and wait. Go upstairs and turn right, the second room is. "

Nie Zihang nodded and went up the stairs.

However, only halfway through, I heard the voice of arguing upstairs.

"Officer Yu, this He Cheng doesn't know what kind of madness he's smoking, so he insists on coming to see you. Sigh... The leaders handed over his stall to Officer Sun for disposal, and he still holds you, which is really disgusting. "

"It's okay, it's okay to meet."

The cold voice was Yu Jingxuan's. Alpha didn't have a good face towards Nie Zihang, but he was very gentle towards his colleagues.

Nie Zihang subconsciously stopped and stood at the corner of the stairs.

The dispute at the stairwell continues: